Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry to sue Home Office 18:39 - Jan 16 with 3145 viewsMinesapint

Not sure if there is already a discussion. If so I missed it.

"Prince Harry launches legal action against the UK government to have the same police protection he enjoyed before renouncing royal duties - claiming it is 'unsafe' for his family to visit without it - and says he is prepared to pay for it himself"
Harry to sue Home Office on 17:57 - Jan 17 with 893 viewsFlashberryjack

Harry to sue Home Office on 23:19 - Jan 16 by KeithHaynes

It’s what British intelligence know about him, plus disclosure of tactics, personnel etc. No way should anything be given to anyone not security cleared to appropriate levels, and within the British police and security services. Not some American security company.

He'd probably sell intelligence tactics and security protocols to Netflix for a few $million.

The guy and his missus are not to be trusted with any security information that they don't already know.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Harry to sue Home Office on 18:04 - Jan 17 with 884 viewsbritferry

we'd have to have the Paras and the Gurkha's to protect his wife Princess Pinocchio if she ever had the guts to show her many faces in this country again

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Harry to sue Home Office on 18:26 - Jan 17 with 871 viewsWingstandwood

Prince Harry reminds me a lot of celebrities', they love to thrive on the "hounded by the press" victimhood bullsh1t, despite employing a (*cough, cough, cough*) press agent and PR-team.

And the way the Duke and Duchess of Netflix partake in centre-staging events, self publicity initiatives and conspicuous grandstanding. I mean? What better way of avoiding a media feeding frenzy than appearing on Oprah hey?

They truly think we're that thick! The worlds best intelligence services took years to find Bin Laden and still can't find Ayman al-Zawahiri and until a few years back there was only one picture ever taken of IRA chief of staff Thomas Slab Murphy. Take a leaf on how to remain out of the spotlight like Greta Garbo and ABBA's Agnetha who both disappeared into thin air!

But hey folks, somehow The Duke And Duchess of Netflix can't help for being hounded and photographed! Pull the other f-ing one!

Argus!

Harry to sue Home Office on 19:03 - Jan 17 with 839 viewsFlashberryjack

Harry to sue Home Office on 18:26 - Jan 17 by Wingstandwood

Prince Harry reminds me a lot of celebrities', they love to thrive on the "hounded by the press" victimhood bullsh1t, despite employing a (*cough, cough, cough*) press agent and PR-team.

And the way the Duke and Duchess of Netflix partake in centre-staging events, self publicity initiatives and conspicuous grandstanding. I mean? What better way of avoiding a media feeding frenzy than appearing on Oprah hey?

They truly think we're that thick! The worlds best intelligence services took years to find Bin Laden and still can't find Ayman al-Zawahiri and until a few years back there was only one picture ever taken of IRA chief of staff Thomas Slab Murphy. Take a leaf on how to remain out of the spotlight like Greta Garbo and ABBA's Agnetha who both disappeared into thin air!

But hey folks, somehow The Duke And Duchess of Netflix can't help for being hounded and photographed! Pull the other f-ing one!

"They truly think we're that thick" they really do, and with good cause reading this thread.

Hello

Harry to sue Home Office on 19:23 - Jan 17 with 831 viewsWingstandwood

Harry to sue Home Office on 19:03 - Jan 17 by Flashberryjack

"They truly think we're that thick" they really do, and with good cause reading this thread.

Aye, fancy Harry and Meghan moving to sunny California to avoid the worlds largest paparazzi army situated only an hour and half drive down the road in Hollywood/LA. How they yearn for privacy hey?

Aye, what a fine tactic to combat press intrusion that! Like throwing a few buckets of blood into South Australia's notorious Dangerous Reef location and frantically splashing in the water to avoid coming into contact with Great White Sharks!

I've read deluded people defending the pair online! They genuinely believe the pair are suffering because of press intrusion that's totally out of their control! Beggars belief!

Argus!

Harry to sue Home Office on 19:43 - Jan 17 with 808 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Harry to sue Home Office on 18:26 - Jan 17 by Wingstandwood

If the press stopped paying them attention it would be the worst thing that could ever happen to them. It’s a symbiotic relationship. They need the papers writing about them to stay relevant. The papers need the Ginger and the whinger to take the piss out of.
Harry to sue Home Office on 20:04 - Jan 17 with 791 viewsWingstandwood

Harry to sue Home Office on 19:43 - Jan 17 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

If the press stopped paying them attention it would be the worst thing that could ever happen to them. It’s a symbiotic relationship. They need the papers writing about them to stay relevant. The papers need the Ginger and the whinger to take the piss out of.

Indeed, crazy to think the two things they portray to be the bane of their lives are the two very things they simply cannot do without i.e. royal titles and the press.

I watched a CH4 programme/series many years back called 'Hard News' and it exposed the myth of unwanted 'press intrusion' upon the world of celebrity. The celebrities' are hand in glove and collaborating with the very people they are meant to despise! Hypocritical, deceiving, charlatans!

Notice how the press/paparazzi always manages to locate celebs with pinpoint accuracy that the FBI, CIA, Mossad and MI5 would be proud of ! Telepathic? Psychic? Advanced covert methods? Obviously NOT!

Argus!

Harry to sue Home Office on 20:32 - Jan 17 with 765 viewsFlashberryjack

Harry to sue Home Office on 20:04 - Jan 17 by Wingstandwood

Indeed, crazy to think the two things they portray to be the bane of their lives are the two very things they simply cannot do without i.e. royal titles and the press.

I watched a CH4 programme/series many years back called 'Hard News' and it exposed the myth of unwanted 'press intrusion' upon the world of celebrity. The celebrities' are hand in glove and collaborating with the very people they are meant to despise! Hypocritical, deceiving, charlatans!

Notice how the press/paparazzi always manages to locate celebs with pinpoint accuracy that the FBI, CIA, Mossad and MI5 would be proud of ! Telepathic? Psychic? Advanced covert methods? Obviously NOT!

Diana used to tip off the press on her whereabouts, apparently, unless of course she was somewhere or with someone she shouldn't be, then she'd cry "press intrusion"

Hello

Login to get fewer ads

Harry to sue Home Office on 20:41 - Jan 17 with 761 viewsWingstandwood

Harry to sue Home Office on 20:32 - Jan 17 by Flashberryjack

Diana used to tip off the press on her whereabouts, apparently, unless of course she was somewhere or with someone she shouldn't be, then she'd cry "press intrusion"

Yep, that about sums up the whole mind-blowing hypocrisy and lunacy of it all!

Argus!

Harry to sue Home Office on 20:53 - Jan 17 with 741 viewsmajorraglan

He’s been a member of the RF, there’s all sorts of mentalists out there and given the hounding his mum had from the press I’d have no issue with him having police protection whilst in the UK as long as he’s prepared to pay for it. In terms of intelligence etc being shared, that’s something I’d leave for the police and Security Services to sort out.
Harry to sue Home Office on 22:50 - Jan 17 with 703 viewsKilkennyjack

Harry to sue Home Office on 20:53 - Jan 17 by majorraglan

He’s been a member of the RF, there’s all sorts of mentalists out there and given the hounding his mum had from the press I’d have no issue with him having police protection whilst in the UK as long as he’s prepared to pay for it. In terms of intelligence etc being shared, that’s something I’d leave for the police and Security Services to sort out.

Exactly.

And i am a republican.

Beware of the Risen People

Harry to sue Home Office on 08:42 - Jan 18 with 656 viewsfelixstowe_jack

He has opted to leave the UK and become a private citizen in the USA. His security is his own responsibility now.

Private citizens cannot hire a police officer for their own reason.
The police are there to protect everyone not just those who can pay. A bit like the NHS.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Harry to sue Home Office on 09:17 - Jan 18 with 647 viewsmajorraglan

Harry to sue Home Office on 08:42 - Jan 18 by felixstowe_jack

He has opted to leave the UK and become a private citizen in the USA. His security is his own responsibility now.

Private citizens cannot hire a police officer for their own reason.
The police are there to protect everyone not just those who can pay. A bit like the NHS.

The police can be hired and they have charging structures in place to do this, not sure if it extends to armed polce, but they can be hired in.
Harry to sue Home Office on 09:32 - Jan 18 with 640 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Harry to sue Home Office on 09:17 - Jan 18 by majorraglan

The police can be hired and they have charging structures in place to do this, not sure if it extends to armed polce, but they can be hired in.

The issue there is though is if forty officers are taken off the day job to shadow Prince Harry around the clock then the little old lady phoning up saying her house is being burgled is then told sorry there are no officers available.
Harry to sue Home Office on 09:37 - Jan 18 with 636 viewsmajorraglan

Harry to sue Home Office on 09:32 - Jan 18 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

The issue there is though is if forty officers are taken off the day job to shadow Prince Harry around the clock then the little old lady phoning up saying her house is being burgled is then told sorry there are no officers available.

That’s complete nonsense. The officers who would be working with Harry would all be highly trained close armed Protection officers who don’t go anywhere near operational policing and things like burglaries.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024