Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morgan and/or Jenkins Future Ownership 20:40 - Feb 25 with 1866 viewsbonymine

I’d be quite interested to find out the general fan reaction to these sellout scumbags taking over a majority share in the Club once again….
After all, these are the same people who chose to sell out to the highest bidder WHATEVER THE CONSEQUENCES to Swansea City FC and keep it quiet so they achieved ‘top dollar’ in their personal bank accounts and quite simply didn’t give a shit for us/the fans …..

You greedy bastards get out of OUR Club 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Morgan and/or Jenkins Future Ownership on 20:53 - Feb 25 with 1848 viewsbritferry

MM did it with Travel House, he sold it for a song then bought it back on the cheap, I bet he's hoping to do the same with the Swans

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Morgan and/or Jenkins Future Ownership on 21:05 - Feb 25 with 1832 viewsKilkennyjack

I pretty much agree.

Time to move on.

Beware of the Risen People

Morgan and/or Jenkins Future Ownership on 21:11 - Feb 25 with 1823 viewsmajorraglan

I raised this as a possibility after the sale went through. Not sure how much HJ is worth to be honest and whether he’d want to commit a few million to buying the club because it’s going to be more expensive to buy the club this time round, but I reckon MM could afford it.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 21:12]
Morgan and/or Jenkins Future Ownership on 22:27 - Feb 25 with 1759 viewsbritferry

Lets not forget, MM got divorced at the time of the sale, I bet his ex got the cash and he kept the remaining shares.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Morgan and/or Jenkins Future Ownership on 00:36 - Feb 26 with 1714 viewsTreforys_Jack

Morgan and/or Jenkins Future Ownership on 22:27 - Feb 25 by britferry

Lets not forget, MM got divorced at the time of the sale, I bet his ex got the cash and he kept the remaining shares.

Would be amazed if either could afford it or would want to risk it at the moment. Maybe if we tumble down the leagues, it could be on the agenda. But its a big no thanks from me, definitely not.
Morgan and/or Jenkins Future Ownership on 10:09 - Feb 26 with 1642 viewsWhiterockin

Morgan and/or Jenkins Future Ownership on 20:53 - Feb 25 by britferry

MM did it with Travel House, he sold it for a song then bought it back on the cheap, I bet he's hoping to do the same with the Swans

I thought this as soon a the deal was agreed with the Trust. I expect it to be MM with one possibly two others, not necessarily HJ investing financially but in the background. Plus I expect it to be this year as the current board can't expect any financial return for at least another 18 months.
Morgan and/or Jenkins Future Ownership on 10:32 - Feb 26 with 1616 viewsDr_Winston

Morgan and/or Jenkins Future Ownership on 00:36 - Feb 26 by Treforys_Jack

Would be amazed if either could afford it or would want to risk it at the moment. Maybe if we tumble down the leagues, it could be on the agenda. But its a big no thanks from me, definitely not.

The way things are going Morgan Jr will have significantly more cash than his Pa, although I don't doubt that the parents of both boys will have stakes in the business too.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024