Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So endeth a miserable sporting weekend or maybe not.... 20:50 - Mar 20 with 974 viewsBlackCrowe

Rs lost.
Rs out of playoffs and look destined to remain so.
England lost in Paris (just back)
Chelsea won and also seem set for new owners.

But at least
Italy beat Wales
Loathsome Verstappen and Horner had a nightmare opening grand prix
England have given themselves a genuine outside chance of winning the test.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

So endeth a miserable sporting weekend or maybe not.... on 20:59 - Mar 20 with 908 viewslarsricchi

For me over here in Heartland USA

Iowa men and women upset in college hoops tourneys
QPR 1 - 3 Peterborough
Chicago 3 - 1 Sporting Kansas City (my domestic club team)
Green Bay Packers forced to deal best receiver in the NFL

As Pete Campbell once said, “Not great, Bob”
So endeth a miserable sporting weekend or maybe not.... on 23:25 - Mar 20 with 779 viewsCLAREMAN1995

If QPR had won comfortably today like we all hoped / expected then the sting of losing to Forest would have been forgotten
I watched the FA cup tie against Liverpool today and they matched them until the very end.Forest missed 1 clear chance to win it maybe and a fairly decent chance to tie and force extra time.
However the end result is the same Liverpool move on while Forest play for promotion and they look very strong for the playoffs at least.
QPR broke our hearts today with no resistance so we look out of luck .
So endeth a miserable sporting weekend or maybe not.... on 08:33 - Mar 21 with 629 viewsRs_Holy

England comfortably lost to France (in Paris) amongst jubilant scenes for the French as they secured the Grand Slam, my second footy team (AFC Wimbledon) lost again (and are now in the relegation places), I will never bother with F1 again after the debacle of last seasons final race so I don’t care who did what! The sporting highlight of my weekend was the cricket ending in a draw WOOPY F*CKIN DOO! (I could not hear or see any of it tho).
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 9:19]
So endeth a miserable sporting weekend or maybe not.... on 13:39 - Mar 21 with 538 viewsDWQPR

So endeth a miserable sporting weekend or maybe not.... on 08:33 - Mar 21 by Rs_Holy

England comfortably lost to France (in Paris) amongst jubilant scenes for the French as they secured the Grand Slam, my second footy team (AFC Wimbledon) lost again (and are now in the relegation places), I will never bother with F1 again after the debacle of last seasons final race so I don’t care who did what! The sporting highlight of my weekend was the cricket ending in a draw WOOPY F*CKIN DOO! (I could not hear or see any of it tho).
[Post edited 21 Mar 2022 9:19]

You wouldn't want to listen to the commentary on Talksport either. Christ they must have put together, apart from Mark Butcher the most boring bunch either in broadcasting. They made a boring test even more boring.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024