Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ten years on from first posting this up on Planet Swans… 21:15 - Jul 24 with 1502 viewsLohengrin

A decade on this is still one of the most musically exciting performances I’ve ever seen. Jeff Beck is a maestro, nobody argues with that, but his reaction when Imelda May saunters up to the mic and comes in pitch-perfect is the pointer for everything that follows.

PERFECT!

[Post edited 24 Jul 2022 21:19]

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Ten years on from first posting this up on Planet Swans… on 22:57 - Jul 24 with 1394 viewsKerouac

What a guitar player.
Tremendous!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Ten years on from first posting this up on Planet Swans… on 23:52 - Jul 24 with 1373 viewsCatullus

I closed my eyes and got completely lost in that!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Ten years on from first posting this up on Planet Swans… on 09:04 - Jul 25 with 1337 viewsonehunglow

Funnily enough,this much underated Shangri las classic came into my head and I popped it on to my piano list of songs.

An humingous glorious,sad song.

Ive seen Imelda May. Brilliant she is.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Ten years on from first posting this up on Planet Swans… on 10:18 - Jul 25 with 1319 viewsBest_loser

Don't like rockabilly music with the exception of the stray cats and Imelda , she is underated , big talent
Ten years on from first posting this up on Planet Swans… on 11:00 - Jul 25 with 1295 viewsDr_Winston

If you like that singer, I recommend some Haley Reinhart.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Ten years on from first posting this up on Planet Swans… on 13:24 - Jul 25 with 1263 viewsKerouac

Ten years on from first posting this up on Planet Swans… on 11:00 - Jul 25 by Dr_Winston

If you like that singer, I recommend some Haley Reinhart.

She gives me the horn.

[Post edited 25 Jul 2022 13:26]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Ten years on from first posting this up on Planet Swans… on 19:18 - Jul 25 with 1208 viewsunion_jack

Loh! Thank you😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024