Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 14:54 - Aug 17 with 18776 viewsNotLoyal

It’s a tricky game for the swans on Saturday against a Luton Town side which has enjoyed success over Russell Martin’s side in recent years. Realistically it could halogen again.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/58294/swansea-city-v-lut

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:47 - Aug 20 with 1751 viewsSirjohnalot

Very very poor. No urgency at all. Shot shy.
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:53 - Aug 20 with 1650 viewsScotia

This is so bad I've decided to have a pint to cheer myself up. £4.80 for a pint of flat carling is an improvement on what I've just sat through.

Martin surely can't last until September whether you're a fan of his or not.
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:53 - Aug 20 with 1650 viewsTreforys_Jack

RM needs sacking now, give someone enough time to come in and change it around before it's too late and irretrievable. No pace nor width and a sub standard GK
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:55 - Aug 20 with 1617 viewsonehunglow

I mentioned last game how commotose the crowd were.They are ,without doubt,bored shyteless or simply worried.
Or both

We do not deserve this man.

He is killing our club

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 (n/t) on 15:57 - Aug 20 with 1602 viewsJak365

[Post edited 30 Oct 2022 1:16]
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:58 - Aug 20 with 1594 viewstheloneranger

Sh1te goalkeeping, but we left 2 free Luton players free on the edge of our area.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:01 - Aug 20 with 1575 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:55 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

I mentioned last game how commotose the crowd were.They are ,without doubt,bored shyteless or simply worried.
Or both

We do not deserve this man.

He is killing our club

No defending that first half.

I am a bit confused how you claim the atmosphere was as you say in the last game! The atmosphere was superb Tuesday night for the vast majority of the gamem

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:07 - Aug 20 with 1490 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:01 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

No defending that first half.

I am a bit confused how you claim the atmosphere was as you say in the last game! The atmosphere was superb Tuesday night for the vast majority of the gamem

"superb".Really.

What about thee positional change made by Rus.
Commentators and Andy Robbo seem non plussed

I believe the crowd should be angry right now as we are seeing our cliub being made to look a joke. We are making excuse every game.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:07 - Aug 20 with 1485 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:07 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

"superb".Really.

I believe the crowd should be angry right now as we are seeing our cliub being made to look a joke. We are making excuse every game.

Well he was there.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:08 - Aug 20 with 1454 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:07 - Aug 20 by KeithHaynes

Well he was there.

If that's a dig ,that really aint very laudable
There or not,no way was that superb.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:10 - Aug 20 with 1443 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:08 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

If that's a dig ,that really aint very laudable
There or not,no way was that superb.

If he was at the game and thought the atmosphere was good, then someone who wasn’t there would find it hard to disagree.

A dig,?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:10 - Aug 20 with 1437 viewsKGriz16

Gone from endless passing around the box to just hitting hopeful balls into the box and over the top? This is senseless and boring...
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:13 - Aug 20 with 1391 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:10 - Aug 20 by KeithHaynes

If he was at the game and thought the atmosphere was good, then someone who wasn’t there would find it hard to disagree.

A dig,?

Yes Keith and Im not digging any more.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:13 - Aug 20 with 1393 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:07 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

"superb".Really.

The atmosphere was superb for the majority of the game Tuesday night.

As said, I was there and can only speak from first hand experience.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:14 - Aug 20 with 1378 viewsBoundy

no shots on target , !!!

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:16 - Aug 20 with 1354 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:13 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

The atmosphere was superb for the majority of the game Tuesday night.

As said, I was there and can only speak from first hand experience.

Yeah,so I read.
Strange that it didnt come across
Strange away fans are more audible but if you say it was superb then who am I to argue. I mean,you were there.Are you there now?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:22 - Aug 20 with 1272 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:16 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

Yeah,so I read.
Strange that it didnt come across
Strange away fans are more audible but if you say it was superb then who am I to argue. I mean,you were there.Are you there now?

Not there today OHL, other commitments unfortunately or looking at things fortunately 😁

Just read a few reporters after we brought Naughton on at half time are mentioning how thin our squad is with the options from the bench.....its no excuse but I can't disagree with them.

I felt sorry for the whole staff on Tuesday night but so far today is not very good.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:25 - Aug 20 with 1241 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:22 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

Not there today OHL, other commitments unfortunately or looking at things fortunately 😁

Just read a few reporters after we brought Naughton on at half time are mentioning how thin our squad is with the options from the bench.....its no excuse but I can't disagree with them.

I felt sorry for the whole staff on Tuesday night but so far today is not very good.

So why send out Whittaker, Joseph and Garrick, who have width and pace.
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:25 - Aug 20 with 1231 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:22 - Aug 20 by magicdaps10

Decent reply
Commentators also opined it was flat

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:27 - Aug 20 with 1221 viewsSirjohnalot

Crowd is still very loud, still very supportive. Bit better this half but crumbs, it’s not good
Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:29 - Aug 20 with 1187 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:27 - Aug 20 by Sirjohnalot

Crowd is still very loud, still very supportive. Bit better this half but crumbs, it’s not good

Well,commentators reckon not.They say we need a lift.They did last Tuesday

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:30 - Aug 20 with 1183 viewsmagicdaps10

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:25 - Aug 20 by Treforys_Jack

So why send out Whittaker, Joseph and Garrick, who have width and pace.

I think it's a case of getting these 3 out and others to get about 3 decent players, ultimately any new arrival comes with a gamble and is not guaranteed to produce.

Out of the 3 you mention, Whittaker and Joseph I believe loaning out were good options but I feel we should have kept Garrick, he would have certainly provided an option.

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:31 - Aug 20 with 1180 viewsThrasher6

ffs

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:32 - Aug 20 with 1152 viewsKeithHaynes

Is that it ?

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:32 - Aug 20 with 1151 viewsSirjohnalot

Swansea City v Luton Town : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 16:29 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

Well,commentators reckon not.They say we need a lift.They did last Tuesday

I’m can only say what I can hear from the front row. Display doesn’t deserve the support either way. It’s dire
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024