Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The coach's rally cry for Saturday 19:03 - Aug 18 with 1405 viewsbosh67

“When I came here it was to take on a project at every level. I learnt about the history of the club, the way we play, the maverick entertainers over the years and the expectations of the fans. I was reminded that there are certain traditions that both the owners and fans expect me to uphold as custodian to the team. As such, my mission is to uphold those traditions and aim to make us wildly inconsistent, exciting and frustrating in equal measures. Beat the teams no one thinks we can beat and lose to almost every one we are expected to beat. I understand that the job generally demands that we lose pretty much every cup game and local derby in the fashion that I know our fans demand and expect. Make our fans euphoric when we win and get crucified and have my job threatened when we don’t. I have to say it goes against everything I have learnt as a coach so far, but I am prepared to roll my sleeves up and work tirelessly to uphold those traditions. Normally I would say we should beat Rotherham comfortably at the weekend, but this is QPR, so I know what the outcome needs to be!” — a direct quote from what Mick Beale never said.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

The coach's rally cry for Saturday on 15:51 - Aug 19 with 886 viewspeejaybee

Thats what I like, Keeping up traditions.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024