Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New book with Christmas just around the corner. 21:22 - Dec 4 with 1243 viewsLohengrin

There’s going to be quite a few on here with fond memories of Tom, this looks to be an ideal present.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 21:28 - Dec 4 with 1231 viewspencoedjack

Thanks for that
New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 22:26 - Dec 4 with 1178 viewsFireboy2

My late father was the spit of him.

Absolutely fantastic player, loved them both 😍
New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 00:05 - Dec 5 with 1140 viewsSTID2017

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 22:26 - Dec 4 by Fireboy2

My late father was the spit of him.

Absolutely fantastic player, loved them both 😍

I can see the likeness

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 00:28 - Dec 5 with 1137 viewsFireboy2

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 00:05 - Dec 5 by STID2017

I can see the likeness

Aye, I don't have the tache.
New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 07:24 - Dec 5 with 1103 viewsbuilthjack

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 00:28 - Dec 5 by Fireboy2

You do have the Coventry shirt on the left, in red.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 20:27 - Dec 5 with 1009 viewsCatullus

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 00:28 - Dec 5 by Fireboy2

My son reckons you look like a character out of Minions!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 20:29 - Dec 5 with 1003 viewsFireboy2

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 20:27 - Dec 5 by Catullus

Cheeky little so and so 🤣 i take it he means gru 😡
New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 20:38 - Dec 5 with 985 viewsCatullus

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 20:29 - Dec 5 by Fireboy2

Cheeky little so and so 🤣 i take it he means gru 😡

No, he means the last film, the one where they meet the supervillain Scarlett. He reckons you look like Walter Nelson

https://parody.fandom.com/wiki/Walter_Nelson

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 20:59 - Dec 5 with 963 viewsFireboy2

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 20:38 - Dec 5 by Catullus

No, he means the last film, the one where they meet the supervillain Scarlett. He reckons you look like Walter Nelson

https://parody.fandom.com/wiki/Walter_Nelson

Give him a slap from me please 😡
New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 22:10 - Dec 5 with 926 viewsbuilthjack

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 20:27 - Dec 5 by Catullus

You should see him in the morning after a shed full.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 22:14 - Dec 5 with 925 viewsFireboy2

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 22:10 - Dec 5 by builthjack

You should see him in the morning after a shed full.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 22:20 - Dec 5 with 918 viewsbuilthjack

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 22:14 - Dec 5 by Fireboy2

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I cant argue with that. We are both usually fine by about 10am ready to go again

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 22:20 - Dec 5 with 917 viewsFireboy2

New book with Christmas just around the corner. on 22:20 - Dec 5 by builthjack

I cant argue with that. We are both usually fine by about 10am ready to go again

True that 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024