Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? 14:57 - Jan 3 with 1429 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea city have a player pulling up trees in league one with an asset Swansea have limited ability in, namely scoring from outside the box. Morgan Whitaker.

Swansea have two excellent player who are currently fit but not performing Obafemi and Patterson. Both have been cut a lot of slack by Martin particularly Patterson.

When asked if the player is returning Martin defers to the 'ownership group' and 'Josh and Julian' and refers to the 'big picture'. Cooper deferred to the 'ownership group' when Ariolla and Morris showed up. "I will get told".

Martin says Morgan wants to stay in Plymouth and Swansea have "Cundle Cooper Ntcham and Piroe when he plays there in his position" He also added Fulton for effect. No mention of Patterson who might take shifting. Quoting Fulton as an attacking midfielder was instructive. It was an exclamation mark to make his point.

I have been wrong on this before but the way I see it neither Martin nor Morgan want him at Swansea after Christmas.

Although not reported Martin stated. "I am relaxed about it ether way". That means he is not bothered if he comes back or not as it will not be his problem when Morgan is in the treatment room with splinters in his butt and at the clubs councillor his "head not in the right place".

"May day mayday" January Cluster flex approaching".

Treat this as a commentary piece not a Phd thesis summary needing a peer review.

[Post edited 3 Jan 2023 15:34]

Wise sage since Toshack era

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 18:23 - Jan 3 with 1259 viewsunion_jack

From all the information we have at hand, I 100% agree.

He’d be treated like Ogbeta - “he knows what he needs to do to be considered in the team”.

Splinters aplenty probably.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 19:26 - Jan 3 with 1209 viewsmax936

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 18:23 - Jan 3 by union_jack

From all the information we have at hand, I 100% agree.

He’d be treated like Ogbeta - “he knows what he needs to do to be considered in the team”.

Splinters aplenty probably.

Ogbeta isn't even getting splinters

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 19:33 - Jan 3 with 1198 viewsReslovenSwan1

I would have liked to have seen more enthusiasm from Martin on the return of Morgan. Something along the lines of "He can have a big impact here if the management bring him back" instead of the "we already have lots of players in his position" (including Fulton a defensive midfielder)

I am in no doubt at all Steve Cooper's days were numbered after his response to Ariola and Morris. being given to him.

Wise sage since Toshack era

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 19:36 - Jan 3 with 1195 viewsDr_Winston

If he's not sold I'll give it a week or two before rumours start appearing about his attitude, or for Russy to make some vague reference to him knowing what he needs to do to get into the side in press conferences.

It's happened before. It'll probably happen again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 19:58 - Jan 3 with 1170 viewsmax936

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 19:36 - Jan 3 by Dr_Winston

If he's not sold I'll give it a week or two before rumours start appearing about his attitude, or for Russy to make some vague reference to him knowing what he needs to do to get into the side in press conferences.

100%

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 23:08 - Jan 3 with 1042 viewsguthrieintherain

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 19:36 - Jan 3 by Dr_Winston

Playing devils advocate though his stock and value will be a lot higher if he performs well for us.

If it doesn't work out we can sell him.in the summer seems a no brainer for me.

Unless Ipswich are prepared to pay silly money for him we should keep.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 23:53 - Jan 3 with 997 viewsDr_Parnassus

Also playing devils advocate… he’s only scored 9 in 30 for Plymouth.

It’s hardly deserving of starting in a Championship club aiming for promotion to the Premier League.

I like the kid, he’s very direct. But that seems the opposite of how we play, not sure where I see him fitting in under Martin with Piroe in the line up - which I assume is why he has found himself where he has done.

I can only assume then, that Martin will continue with the change of formation and Whittaker will replace Cullen and that there is no way back for Oba?

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 10:58 - Jan 4 with 825 viewsLorax

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 23:53 - Jan 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Also playing devils advocate… he’s only scored 9 in 30 for Plymouth.

It’s hardly deserving of starting in a Championship club aiming for promotion to the Premier League.

I like the kid, he’s very direct. But that seems the opposite of how we play, not sure where I see him fitting in under Martin with Piroe in the line up - which I assume is why he has found himself where he has done.

I can only assume then, that Martin will continue with the change of formation and Whittaker will replace Cullen and that there is no way back for Oba?

Blooming heck, Lorax has happened again, wtf!

Anyway, 9 in 30 is almost 1 in 3 which, seeing as he's been playing as a 10 apparently, is a good return in my opinion.

If his return is forced on Martin what does that say about the manager/owner relationship? Submerged rocks maybe?

If the intention is to just sell him then so be it but I think he can male a good contribution I he's given a fair chance.
Login to get fewer ads

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 12:44 - Jan 4 with 761 viewsBadlands

"Relaxed about it either way". New January cluster-flex approaching? on 10:58 - Jan 4 by Lorax

Blooming heck, Lorax has happened again, wtf!

Anyway, 9 in 30 is almost 1 in 3 which, seeing as he's been playing as a 10 apparently, is a good return in my opinion.

If his return is forced on Martin what does that say about the manager/owner relationship? Submerged rocks maybe?

If the intention is to just sell him then so be it but I think he can male a good contribution I he's given a fair chance.

Is suppose he has additional merits when it comes to assists ... 7
Given the chase for Ogbene, who I thought Martin preferred, is still ongoing could Whittaker be the back up plan should the Rotherham player go elsewhere or stay put?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024