Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Name the best British player you have ever seen ? 16:44 - Jan 9 with 5055 viewsKeithHaynes

Me, Gareth Bale.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 16:47 - Jan 9 with 3257 viewsWhiterockin

Bale but at the time Best was my idol.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 16:47 - Jan 9 with 3252 viewsKeithHaynes

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 16:47 - Jan 9 by Whiterockin

Bale but at the time Best was my idol.

Not Bobby Moore 😂😂😂😂😂

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 16:51 - Jan 9 with 3218 viewsWhiterockin

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 16:47 - Jan 9 by KeithHaynes

Not Bobby Moore 😂😂😂😂😂

Saw Moore many times for club and country ending up with Fulham but somehow I would never put a defender as the best. Personally I would put Bobby Charlton above Moore.

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 16:59 - Jan 9 with 3196 viewsSirjohnalot

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 16:47 - Jan 9 by KeithHaynes

Not Bobby Moore 😂😂😂😂😂

Excluding Bale

Used to love watching Gazza, utterly bonkers, on his day unplayable.
Shearer was brilliant, type of person you turn up to watch. Stuart Pearce, proper battler, England through and through.
Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:01 - Jan 9 with 3174 viewsraynor94

George Best, but Bobby Charlton was some player

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:04 - Jan 9 with 3151 viewsBadlands

Jimmy Greaves.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:08 - Jan 9 with 3134 viewsWhiterockin

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:04 - Jan 9 by Badlands

Jimmy Greaves.

The last time I saw Greaves play was Southern League? against Bridgend. Yes he was some player in his prime.

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:08 - Jan 9 with 3128 viewsKeithHaynes

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 16:59 - Jan 9 by Sirjohnalot

Excluding Bale

Used to love watching Gazza, utterly bonkers, on his day unplayable.
Shearer was brilliant, type of person you turn up to watch. Stuart Pearce, proper battler, England through and through.

He was pure quality for sure.

Login to get fewer ads

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:09 - Jan 9 with 3112 viewsSirjohnalot

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:08 - Jan 9 by KeithHaynes

He was pure quality for sure.

The Italia 90 England team were excellent. Really wanted them to win the WC, I was gutted when they went out
Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:18 - Jan 9 with 3066 viewsbuilthjack

Bale in his prime was head and shoulders above any other British player.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:18 - Jan 9 with 3087 viewsbennytheblue

That champions league final with the bicycle kick to beat Liverpool…..that must have been Harry Kane?
Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:19 - Jan 9 with 3079 viewsLohengrin

Hands down.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:19 - Jan 9 with 3075 viewsKeithHaynes

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:19 - Jan 9 by Lohengrin

Hands down.

Welcome back mate 👍

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:21 - Jan 9 with 3059 viewsLohengrin

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:19 - Jan 9 by KeithHaynes

Welcome back mate 👍

Gracias, amigo. I haven’t had two minutes to myself of late.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:34 - Jan 9 with 3026 viewsKilkennyjack

100 per cent Bale.

But Best was both brilliant and box office.

Greatest English player is Bobby Charlton.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 17:37]

Beware of the Risen People

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:59 - Jan 9 with 2978 viewsKeithHaynes

Makes you wonder where Ian Rush stands in all this ?

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:01 - Jan 9 with 2975 viewsTreforys_Jack

Assume you mean "live" Glenn Hoddle was some player, as was Rushie, but probably Terry Henry or Dennis Bergkamp.

Ah read it again and you said British, I never saw Best, so will go with Gary Speed or Ian Rush for Wales, Glenn Hoddle for England, King Kenny for Scotland, Liam Brady for Ireland.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 18:05]
Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:06 - Jan 9 with 2958 viewsTreforys_Jack

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 17:59 - Jan 9 by KeithHaynes

Makes you wonder where Ian Rush stands in all this ?

As I was typing about Rushie, you were posting about him. Great minds and all that.
Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:08 - Jan 9 with 2952 viewsKeithHaynes

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:06 - Jan 9 by Treforys_Jack

As I was typing about Rushie, you were posting about him. Great minds and all that.

Some would argue 😂

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:11 - Jan 9 with 2921 viewsbuilthjack

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:08 - Jan 9 by KeithHaynes

Some would argue 😂

They usually do 🤣

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:14 - Jan 9 with 2935 viewsNotLoyal

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:11 - Jan 9 by builthjack

They usually do 🤣

I’ve seen the remnants of people who have tried.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:15 - Jan 9 with 2909 viewsbuilthjack

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:14 - Jan 9 by NotLoyal

I’ve seen the remnants of people who have tried.

Some don’t turn up

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:29 - Jan 9 with 2895 viewsSullutaCreturned

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:01 - Jan 9 by Treforys_Jack

Assume you mean "live" Glenn Hoddle was some player, as was Rushie, but probably Terry Henry or Dennis Bergkamp.

Ah read it again and you said British, I never saw Best, so will go with Gary Speed or Ian Rush for Wales, Glenn Hoddle for England, King Kenny for Scotland, Liam Brady for Ireland.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2023 18:05]

Agree with those and will add another English player, maybe not as techniclly gifted as bale, Best or Dalglsih but....Bryan Robson.
Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:30 - Jan 9 with 2896 viewsKeithHaynes

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:29 - Jan 9 by SullutaCreturned

Agree with those and will add another English player, maybe not as techniclly gifted as bale, Best or Dalglsih but....Bryan Robson.

If we are moving back from the front then goalkeepers ?

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:37 - Jan 9 with 2881 viewsSullutaCreturned

Name the best British player you have ever seen ? on 18:30 - Jan 9 by KeithHaynes

If we are moving back from the front then goalkeepers ?

Southall?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024