Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happened. 21:52 - Apr 15 with 912 viewsBobbi66

How did we get this bad. Top of the league to relegation.Can't score can't defend,players don't. Care. So done with this team
What happened. on 23:10 - Apr 15 with 731 viewsRangersDave

correct mate, apart from maybe 1 or 2 players (Dieng and Chair, and they need a good kick up the Rolf) none of our players are up to any sort of standard you can list as acceptable.

Are we that bad in the physio room that we have so many crocks over this season? i doubt it, so kick the mallingerers out sharpish. If its actually the physio's failt, bin him/ them sharpish too.

The others, seemingly i'm told, know how to play football, so they are either no good in the first place or ripping the club off on a weekly basis, or cannot be arsed, or just taking the Pee?

We've had Big bad Balogun fall out so badly withnthe fans his honour dictated that after meeting a few and blowing smoke up their arrises, he goes out and plays a blinder (actually i meant goes out and plays shyte). This shows me he's here for the cash, not pride or honour etc. vvanker of the highest order.
Bin him sooner rather than later in my book.

Training must be piss poor if the warm up sessions are that bad before every match!

Meanwhile, the DOF sits there, wondering what other ball s up he can create before we are relegated. Bin that WOFT too, and i mean Monday morning.

If in 2-3 games time we are down (or whenever that is) we should remove all the first teamers at the earliest opportunity and bring in the young lads who will have a fire in their belly and try. Lord knows they should be told 'dont be afraid to lose', and 'dont hold back', and 'above all ,have fun'.
If we are relegated, whats the harm? plus you get to cut the cancer from the club early.

I'm going to Stoke as i have been given 2 tickets and its local, and i'm expecting a drubbing, but i wont blame Gareth, he's been left to try and sort this illness out, and he has a big job to do as soon as the seasons over.
Late next season i will start to judge him, but now he has been given a pig in a poke, and i for one will stand by him.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024