Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thanks for the inspiration Clive (& Gareth) - Ainsworth in a cycle race repo 08:47 - Apr 27 with 1501 viewsLofthope

Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery ... and as a big fan of Clive's reporting, this opportunity to develop his theme from the Burnley game was just too good to miss!
This is the report on the Swedish winner's tactics in this week's West London Cycling Online Cycle Race .... and it all starts with Gareth Ainsworth .... never thought I'd work him into one of my cycling reports!

https://westlondoncycling.com/2023/04/26/its-international-dope-roping-week-as-k
[Post edited 27 Apr 2023 10:17]
Thanks for the inspiration Clive (& Gareth) - Ainsworth in a cycle race repo on 09:21 - Apr 27 with 1408 viewsTomS

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Plagerism is when you get caught.
Thanks for the inspiration Clive (& Gareth) - Ainsworth in a cycle race repo on 10:16 - Apr 27 with 1333 viewsLofthope

Thanks for the inspiration Clive (& Gareth) - Ainsworth in a cycle race repo on 09:21 - Apr 27 by TomS

Imitation is the greatest form of flattery. Plagerism is when you get caught.

LOL I think it is still plagiarism if you don't get caught, but love the nuance, made me chuckle :)

My style could never imitate Clive's great writing of course, but I did nick his basic idea, which is plagiarism ... and by owning up I guess I've been caught, ...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024