Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Announcement anytime soon. 21:08 - Jun 9 with 7142 viewsjacktar

Grapevine says Chris Davies and Ryland Morgans in the coaching team. I'd be happy with that.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Announcement anytime soon. on 21:21 - Jun 9 with 4246 viewsKeithHaynes

Decent pedigree Morgans, but it’s a step up of he’s number two. But born in the area.

But we cant announce anyone until Martin is agreed and gone 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Announcement anytime soon. on 21:24 - Jun 9 with 4227 viewsmagicdaps10

Morgans has a connection with Watson doesn't he?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Announcement anytime soon. on 21:29 - Jun 9 with 4212 viewsQJumpingJack

Ryland was an Olchfa boy and grew up in Sketty.
Announcement anytime soon. on 21:36 - Jun 9 with 4180 viewsWhiterockin

Announcement anytime soon. on 21:21 - Jun 9 by KeithHaynes

Decent pedigree Morgans, but it’s a step up of he’s number two. But born in the area.

But we cant announce anyone until Martin is agreed and gone 👍

This post has been edited by an administrator

I can see it as an out and in the same day.
Announcement anytime soon. on 08:57 - Jun 10 with 3773 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60329/swansea-city-watch

Announcement anytime soon. on 12:43 - Jun 10 with 3500 viewsReslovenSwan1

Grammar check. Should the title have a question mark ?

"Announcement anytime soon?" Otherwise the heading makes no sense. I would be minded to delete the 'anytime' US affectation as it is a redundant word.

The "anytime soon" affectation is actually usually associated with negative connotations rather than positive ones. You will hear. "Do not expect progress "anytime soon" on CNN or Fox news and it is creaping into BBC media too. Lyse Doucet BBC loves an "anytime soon" as she is based in places where negatives abound.

I think this any time soon came in with CNN rolling news era of 15 years ago. "West Wales" was invented by BBC Wales to avoid using Welsh "f" for a "v" in Dyfed. Gwent was OK because it had all Latin letters.

English media people invent new sounds. Kakhovka is straight forward for example but commonly called Kakopka,

In summary the heading should have been.

"Announcement soon?"

Wise sage since Toshack era

Announcement anytime soon. on 13:01 - Jun 10 with 3488 viewsKilkennyjack

Good luck Ryland, he gets my vote.

Beware of the Risen People

Announcement anytime soon. on 14:37 - Jun 10 with 3356 viewsQJumpingJack

Martin will start at Southampton on July 1st - there maybe an announcement sooner but it could well be wait until 1st July before things start moving.
Login to get fewer ads

Announcement anytime soon. on 15:10 - Jun 10 with 3295 viewsmax936

Announcement anytime soon. on 14:37 - Jun 10 by QJumpingJack

Martin will start at Southampton on July 1st - there maybe an announcement sooner but it could well be wait until 1st July before things start moving.

When does pre season start, we're gonna be behind in our prep again, its ridiculous

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Announcement anytime soon. on 15:14 - Jun 10 with 3293 viewsQJumpingJack

Announcement anytime soon. on 15:10 - Jun 10 by max936

When does pre season start, we're gonna be behind in our prep again, its ridiculous

four weeks have been lost already so another two probably won't make any difference now.

One simple challenge for the club next season - to try and learn from previous mistakes......?
Announcement anytime soon. on 15:24 - Jun 10 with 3255 viewsonehunglow

Announcement anytime soon. on 14:37 - Jun 10 by QJumpingJack

Madness
We suffer because our coach wants to leave the club.
This is the result of their craven non decision to sack him months ago.

This again sees us bleeding in the gutter like a flattened fox cub.

Learning is something we are not.

We face players leaving to carry on worshiping at Russy’sfeet,washed by Grimesy who will be first to leave for his Master . Lati joining him would be a bonus .
Get it done and get us reset

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Announcement anytime soon. on 15:25 - Jun 10 with 3258 viewsmagicdaps10

Announcement anytime soon. on 12:43 - Jun 10 by ReslovenSwan1

Grammar check. Should the title have a question mark ?

"Announcement anytime soon?" Otherwise the heading makes no sense. I would be minded to delete the 'anytime' US affectation as it is a redundant word.

The "anytime soon" affectation is actually usually associated with negative connotations rather than positive ones. You will hear. "Do not expect progress "anytime soon" on CNN or Fox news and it is creaping into BBC media too. Lyse Doucet BBC loves an "anytime soon" as she is based in places where negatives abound.

I think this any time soon came in with CNN rolling news era of 15 years ago. "West Wales" was invented by BBC Wales to avoid using Welsh "f" for a "v" in Dyfed. Gwent was OK because it had all Latin letters.

English media people invent new sounds. Kakhovka is straight forward for example but commonly called Kakopka,

In summary the heading should have been.

"Announcement soon?"

If he was asking then yes but the poster could be informing us that an announcement is soon.

So without jumping to conclusions, until we hear from the OP then let's not jump to conclusions.

Announcement anytime soon. on 15:47 - Jun 10 with 3197 viewsKeithHaynes

Announcement anytime soon. on 15:24 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

Madness

We face players leaving to carry on worshiping at Russy’sfeet,washed by Grimesy who will be first to leave for his Master . Lati joining him would be a bonus .

No time has been wasted on finding a new manager.

Announcement anytime soon. on 17:51 - Jun 10 with 3007 viewsReslovenSwan1

Getting £1.5m if that is agreed is quite a good result in my opinion. I believe Kaplan came over and muzzed his hair a little in March.

Lets be honest Martin was in a slump and Kaplan's words seem to work as both Martins body language and results perked up after the meeting.

This seemed to me to be a good process to come through and I was quite impressed that Martin could win games that had nothing riding on them.

The draw at Hull was however Martin's first "must win" and he did not win it or even suggest he was desperate to win it. He seemed happy that all chances of a play off were extinguished. With the pressure off the players played better.

Latibeaudiere is quite crude a but committed as a player but Swansea defence was soft at times and his crudeness helped in that respect. I do not like to see young improving players released.

The new manger is in a great position. Martin has drilled them for 24 months to the game plan the new man can inherit. The players believe in the plan and are now comfortable in their roles. 3-4 key quality signing will do the job. Replacing Piroe is the biggest issue. Cannon, Surridge, Joao?

Wise sage since Toshack era

Announcement anytime soon. on 17:59 - Jun 10 with 2994 viewsraynor94

Announcement anytime soon. on 15:24 - Jun 10 by onehunglow

Madness

Why are we suffering? We are now getting compensation for him.

I think the club are doing the right thing by not giving in to the bullying from Southampton.

I have no doubt the new manager will walk in on the day Martin officially walks out

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Announcement anytime soon. on 18:12 - Jun 10 with 2961 viewsQJumpingJack

It won't be 1.5m initially. The compensation will rise if Martin gets promotion for Southampton in his first season.
Announcement anytime soon. on 18:26 - Jun 10 with 2913 viewsDr_Winston

Announcement anytime soon. on 17:59 - Jun 10 by raynor94

Why are we suffering? We are now getting compensation for him.

I think the club are doing the right thing by not giving in to the bullying from Southampton.

I have no doubt the new manager will walk in on the day Martin officially walks out

We aren't suffering. It's just Perchy being a drama queen like usual.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Announcement anytime soon. on 18:53 - Jun 10 with 2877 viewsmagicdaps10

Announcement anytime soon. on 18:26 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

😂

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:04 - Jun 10 with 2850 viewsmax936

Announcement anytime soon. on 18:26 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

We aren't ? you don't think that its holding our preparations back then, with us being without a manager?

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:09 - Jun 10 with 2830 viewsDr_Winston

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:04 - Jun 10 by max936

We aren't ? you don't think that its holding our preparations back then, with us being without a manager?

Are we without a manager? I must have missed the announcement of Martin's departure.

In any case, the season hasn't even finished yet. Last game is tonight. If we're into early July and things haven't been sorted then it might become an issue.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:14 - Jun 10 with 2806 viewsswan_si

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:04 - Jun 10 by max936

Of course we're not suffering, it's like someone saying they're starving because they haven't eaten for 4 hours, definitely sounds like drama to me.
Announcement anytime soon. on 19:17 - Jun 10 with 2796 viewsDr_Winston

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:14 - Jun 10 by swan_si

Of course we're not suffering, it's like someone saying they're starving because they haven't eaten for 4 hours, definitely sounds like drama to me.

We need a statement about what time tea will be ready.

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:19 - Jun 10 with 2780 viewsmax936

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:09 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

Are we without a manager? I must have missed the announcement of Martin's departure.

In any case, the season hasn't even finished yet. Last game is tonight. If we're into early July and things haven't been sorted then it might become an issue.

Don't try and be clever, you still think that Martin is doing his managerial duties for Swansea, you're either being deliberately obtuse or you're being naïve.

Pre season starts in under 4 weeks, we got players who are clearly gonna leave and players out of contract and no manager here seeing to what's needed to be sorted.

Yeah everything is fine and dandy

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:19 - Jun 10 with 2776 viewsswan_si

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:17 - Jun 10 by Dr_Winston

We need a statement about what time tea will be ready.

I refused to go on mystery tour because they wouldn't tell me where we're going. 🤯
Announcement anytime soon. on 19:22 - Jun 10 with 2765 viewsDr_Winston

Announcement anytime soon. on 19:19 - Jun 10 by max936

Don't try and be clever, you still think that Martin is doing his managerial duties for Swansea, you're either being deliberately obtuse or you're being naïve.

Pre season starts in under 4 weeks, we got players who are clearly gonna leave and players out of contract and no manager here seeing to what's needed to be sorted.

Yeah everything is fine and dandy

So we've got nearly a month before we need to start worrying.

The players likely to leave will do so whether there's a manager in place or not. The players out of contract are in the same boat, and one of those most people can't wait to see the back of anyway.

Again, no panic and nothing to announce.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024