Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights 10:13 - Aug 20 with 1068 viewsbosh67

Wish we had Chaplin up front with us. A live wire forward. Ipswich have done well with him.

Armstrong looking very good for us. As on another thread I think his physique is actually an issue as it has been over the years for Traore (ex of Wolves etc). Both have explosive power, pace and ability but both carry an awful lot of muscle which means both are prone to cramp. In Armstrong's case it's how he's naturally built so it's hard to know how to solve it and apparently he's still growing!

Otherwise, our defending press needs to be tighter. Our marking at set pieces needs to be tighter and we desperately need another forward in the ranks.

fair play to Ipswich. They spotted our fall off in energy and took full advantage. That is something we need to work on fast. But there was a lot of good, even in the highlights to take something from. Hopefully they can keep some confidence and have a real go at Southampton.

But, god do they need a win at Loftus Road and that elusive goal at the Loft end. Can't remember a period like this in our history where we have been so unable to score in front of our own fans?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Extended highlights on 16:01 - Aug 20 with 928 viewsKensal_Ranger

I liked what I saw yesterday. Just as in the Wednesday match there was plenty of energy, commitment and, frequently, no little skill. Yes, it was disappointing to see enervation set in very early but overall the right things are slowly coming back. I wish we’d had a couple more home games before the break though 😏
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024