Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The corner of Wales named one of the world's best travel destinations 16:18 - Dec 24 with 923 viewsThrasher6

https://www.sentiment-index.com/most-loved

......Pembrokeshire at Number 19....but scroll up to Number 59!!

[Post edited 24 Dec 2023 16:21]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The corner of Wales named one of the world's best travel destinations on 16:45 - Dec 24 with 891 viewsBoundy

I thought we'd be higher but no disgrace strange but no mention of Gower

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

The corner of Wales named one of the world's best travel destinations on 17:59 - Dec 24 with 854 viewsunion_jack

The corner of Wales named one of the world's best travel destinations on 16:45 - Dec 24 by Boundy

That would be included within Swansea I’d say.

Articke in the Daily Express today on Mumbles and how good it is.

Never mind, Drakey and Welsh Labour will put paid to that. And if any area is going to make the list then it vill be Cardiff!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The corner of Wales named one of the world's best travel destinations on 18:40 - Dec 24 with 838 viewsTogg

Gower and Pembs beautiful as are many other UK regions. Personally give me the Southern coast of Spain and enjoy Christmas Day in your shorts with a lovely plate of fresh sole cooked in Olive oil and Garlic .
The corner of Wales named one of the world's best travel destinations on 20:11 - Dec 24 with 804 viewsKilkennyjack

The corner of Wales named one of the world's best travel destinations on 17:59 - Dec 24 by union_jack

That would be included within Swansea I’d say.

Articke in the Daily Express today on Mumbles and how good it is.

Never mind, Drakey and Welsh Labour will put paid to that. And if any area is going to make the list then it vill be Cardiff!

Looks like Drakers can take some of the credit on this one ?

Beware of the Risen People

The corner of Wales named one of the world's best travel destinations on 11:16 - Dec 25 with 745 viewsSullutaCreturned

The corner of Wales named one of the world's best travel destinations on 16:45 - Dec 24 by Boundy

I'd say Swansea meant Gower and I'm very surprised we're that high. I mean, just look at some of the names below us! Niagara falls, Aspen, Dubrovnik, Antigua and Barbuda....amazing really
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024