Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
without Carl Rushworth we would be down already 19:37 - Dec 24 with 1768 viewsdantheswansman

The guy has literally saved us so many times its not even funny now, thankfully someone at the club saw his ability and got him in

I don't see the praise that this guy deserves, and also i would like to confront the Jamal Lowe haters who are insane, he has also contributed so so very much this season, without them two alone we would be kissing relegation right on the lips

Patterson alone has given me hope but he would be out in the clouds if Rushworth and Lowe were not here
without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 19:38 - Dec 24 with 1766 viewsangryjack

Rishworth is a very good keeper,,Lowe is average
without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 19:41 - Dec 24 with 1764 viewsdantheswansman

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 19:38 - Dec 24 by angryjack

Rishworth is a very good keeper,,Lowe is average

Lowe is our top scorer, regardless of service he is doing more than he could ever be expected of ?
without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 20:33 - Dec 24 with 1687 viewsDr_Winston

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 19:41 - Dec 24 by dantheswansman

Lowe is our top scorer, regardless of service he is doing more than he could ever be expected of ?

Jerry Yates is our top scorer.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 21:41 - Dec 24 with 1633 viewsbuilthjack

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 19:41 - Dec 24 by dantheswansman

5 goals all,season, including 2 penalties.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 22:47 - Dec 24 with 1574 viewsangryjack

And?
without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 08:26 - Dec 25 with 1473 viewsRichardO

Nice to see Paterson scoring surprisingly if you get the ball into the box quickly before the opposition has time to setup defensively gaps will appear whether it be from open play by moving the ball and opposition around quickly or set pieces that have been defended as expected by the opposition but picked up on the edge of the box with some decisive passing finding feet in the box.

But all that is about the right set up of the team no point moving the ball quickly from one side to the other if the man receiving the ball has no option but to go backwards from on the wings or after driving up the middle,
Has Sheehan got the shape right going forward not quite yet but has he improved it? Is the defensive in better shape are we as open as we were under Martin and Duff, I suppose we wil find out against Southampton.
Do we go as defensive as we did against Leicester getting picked off or be a bit more attack minded to relieve the pressure on our defence. Will be interesting to see if Sheehan's manageral skill are up to ending Southampton's run.
As for Rushworth I think most would see he is a good keeper and justifies his selection as our first choice.
Maybe Fisher might learn a thing or two about getting his positioning right and keeping his eye on the ball if not him then would Broome be a better option?
without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 10:27 - Dec 25 with 1419 viewsonehunglow

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 08:26 - Dec 25 by RichardO

Nice to see Paterson scoring surprisingly if you get the ball into the box quickly before the opposition has time to setup defensively gaps will appear whether it be from open play by moving the ball and opposition around quickly or set pieces that have been defended as expected by the opposition but picked up on the edge of the box with some decisive passing finding feet in the box.

But all that is about the right set up of the team no point moving the ball quickly from one side to the other if the man receiving the ball has no option but to go backwards from on the wings or after driving up the middle,
Has Sheehan got the shape right going forward not quite yet but has he improved it? Is the defensive in better shape are we as open as we were under Martin and Duff, I suppose we wil find out against Southampton.
Do we go as defensive as we did against Leicester getting picked off or be a bit more attack minded to relieve the pressure on our defence. Will be interesting to see if Sheehan's manageral skill are up to ending Southampton's run.
As for Rushworth I think most would see he is a good keeper and justifies his selection as our first choice.
Maybe Fisher might learn a thing or two about getting his positioning right and keeping his eye on the ball if not him then would Broome be a better option?

Sideways passing slows down play.
We are stuck on that groove.
Yet, when we move it forward,we are capable of some dynamic effective football.
Seems a mental issue with us

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 10:31 - Dec 25 with 1422 viewsscruffyjack

Rushworth will be top six premier league and an international in my humble opinion.
Login to get fewer ads

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 10:43 - Dec 25 with 1414 viewsKeithHaynes

I wonder if he will stay for two seasons ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 10:54 - Dec 25 with 1406 viewsQJumpingJack

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 10:43 - Dec 25 by KeithHaynes

I wonder if he will stay for two seasons ?

No chance.
Brighton will insist that his next loan move is to a team which is "competitive".
without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 11:49 - Dec 25 with 1364 viewsRhonddaSwans

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 10:54 - Dec 25 by QJumpingJack

No chance.
Brighton will insist that his next loan move is to a team which is "competitive".

only worth 3 mil apparently
Statement signing?

Poll: Will we beat Poland?

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 19:11 - Jan 5 with 1041 viewsdantheswansman

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 22:47 - Dec 24 by angryjack

And?

Oh so insightful as ever, reading your posts are like scraping my bollocks over hot coals, in fact today of all days i will put an end to that
Negativity is something i do not crave, good riddance
without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 19:47 - Jan 5 with 1001 viewsangryjack

without Carl Rushworth we would be down already on 19:11 - Jan 5 by dantheswansman

Oh so insightful as ever, reading your posts are like scraping my bollocks over hot coals, in fact today of all days i will put an end to that
Negativity is something i do not crave, good riddance

Good boy..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024