Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread 11:03 - Jan 2 with 11474 viewsModeratorC

The first meeting between the clubs in the third round of the FA Cup. £10 in, £5 seniors and u18, £1 under 12.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61635/sheehan-given-the-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61640/swansea-city-it’
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61643/team-news-swansea-
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61650/swansea-breeze-thr
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61651/luke-williams-the-

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 12:09 - Jan 2 with 5758 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Hope our supporters turn up after 7 points out of 12 over Christmas all against teams who were in top 8 when we played them.

Decent prices and an opportunity to get young supporters interested in the club.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 12:52 - Jan 2 with 5720 viewsAndyconky

Got mine despite my better judgement

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 13:00 - Jan 2 with 5702 viewsnantywatcher

The incentive for both teams is the possibility of a home tie against one of the big names in the next round. More than enough incentive to take the game very seriously.
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 13:55 - Jan 2 with 5627 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 13:00 - Jan 2 by nantywatcher

The incentive for both teams is the possibility of a home tie against one of the big names in the next round. More than enough incentive to take the game very seriously.

With a big pay cheque, this should focus the minds of the owners.
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 14:56 - Jan 2 with 5554 viewsblackpooljack

I would think this would be an ideal opportunity to give Sam Parker his second run out and maybe another Academy player coming on when the win is secured.
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 15:19 - Jan 2 with 5520 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 14:56 - Jan 2 by blackpooljack

I would think this would be an ideal opportunity to give Sam Parker his second run out and maybe another Academy player coming on when the win is secured.

Absolutely, without a doubt.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:29 - Jan 2 with 5369 viewsAndyconky

I'd like to see a few more u23s start e.g Liam Smith with experience on the bench to come on if needed!

Blog: Are we any better than other supporters ?

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:12 - Jan 3 with 4982 viewsblackpooljack

Is there likely to be a live stream ? I've looked on lj's football page where there are lots on but sadly not our game.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:15 - Jan 3 with 4973 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:12 - Jan 3 by blackpooljack

Is there likely to be a live stream ? I've looked on lj's football page where there are lots on but sadly not our game.

It’s LIVE abroad so yes.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:20 - Jan 3 with 4965 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Hate to be that guy looking for typos, but Saturday is Jan 6, not Jan 9.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:49 - Jan 3 with 4930 viewsblackpooljack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:15 - Jan 3 by KeithHaynes

It’s LIVE abroad so yes.

How does one watch it in this country ( dont have access to a vpn )
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 19:33 - Jan 3 with 4905 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 18:49 - Jan 3 by blackpooljack

How does one watch it in this country ( dont have access to a vpn )

I would say you would need an Iptv set up, which we are not endorsing of course.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 20:34 - Jan 3 with 4846 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 19:33 - Jan 3 by KeithHaynes

I would say you would need an Iptv set up, which we are not endorsing of course.

Correct pirating TV channels is illegal and robs football clubs of income.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 20:36 - Jan 3 with 4829 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 13:00 - Jan 2 by nantywatcher

Third round winners get £105,000 prize money as well.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 22:27 - Jan 3 with 4713 viewsReslovenSwan1

Njoe and Kukharevic should start. Peterson and Ogbeta too. Ogbeta has not been seen and I am not sure why. Martin did not rate him but he did not rate Whitaker either and he has been unfit a lot.

He has England u20 pedigree which means he must have talent. he played in an u20 match v Germany alongside Wood (wn 3-1). They may team up again.

If Williams (all being well) fancies him he is in effect a new signing,

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 15:40 - Jan 5 with 4082 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61635/sheehan-given-the-

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 15:47 - Jan 5 with 4074 viewsnantywatcher

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 22:27 - Jan 3 by ReslovenSwan1

Njoe and Kukharevic should start. Peterson and Ogbeta too. Ogbeta has not been seen and I am not sure why. Martin did not rate him but he did not rate Whitaker either and he has been unfit a lot.

He has England u20 pedigree which means he must have talent. he played in an u20 match v Germany alongside Wood (wn 3-1). They may team up again.

If Williams (all being well) fancies him he is in effect a new signing,

I doubt very much that there will be wholesale changes to the team. I do worry that Swans supporters think it's going to be a stroll in the park tomorrow. Nothing is expected of them so Morecombe are likely to be the most laidback team we have encountered for a long while.
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 16:03 - Jan 5 with 4044 viewsWhiterockin

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 15:47 - Jan 5 by nantywatcher

I doubt very much that there will be wholesale changes to the team. I do worry that Swans supporters think it's going to be a stroll in the park tomorrow. Nothing is expected of them so Morecombe are likely to be the most laidback team we have encountered for a long while.

I'm more concerned about the pitch it was not good the last game, the worst I've seen it for a while. I don't know how Morecombe play but if they keep the ball off the floor they could trouble us if the pitch is the same, not one for slick passing.
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 16:03 - Jan 5 with 4047 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 15:47 - Jan 5 by nantywatcher

Definitely a couple for me.
Coleman won’t want to lose a decent chunk of money.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 08:46 - Jan 6 with 3618 viewsbuilthjack

Not many tickets sold. This is when a few cash turnstiles come in handy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 09:41 - Jan 6 with 3575 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 08:46 - Jan 6 by builthjack

Not many tickets sold. This is when a few cash turnstiles come in handy.

Exactly,I'm old school..many a time years ago I would decide to go last minute when down vetch and would just turn up and pay..can't do that now..must lose a lot customers on games like this
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 09:43 - Jan 6 with 3561 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61640/swansea-city-it’

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 11:07 - Jan 6 with 3459 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 09:41 - Jan 6 by angryjack

Exactly,I'm old school..many a time years ago I would decide to go last minute when down vetch and would just turn up and pay..can't do that now..must lose a lot customers on games like this

Hopefully a nice sunny day will tempt a few more supporters to turn up after weeks of rain.

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 11:43 - Jan 6 with 3419 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 11:07 - Jan 6 by felixstowe_jack

Hopefully a nice sunny day will tempt a few more supporters to turn up after weeks of rain.

It's hard to get a ticket on day though ain't it??
Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 12:19 - Jan 6 with 3356 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Swansea City v Morecambe : Match day thread on 11:43 - Jan 6 by angryjack

It's hard to get a ticket on day though ain't it??

No the ticket office is open all day. Plus you can get them online.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024