Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread 15:27 - Jan 21 with 24991 viewsModeratorC

A bizarre kick off time for an FA Cup tie. Win this though and it’s two games from Wembley !

AFC Bournemouth v Swansea City
Referee: Darren England
Assistant referees: Daniel Robathan & Daniel Leach
Fourth official: James Linnington
VAR: Thomas Bramall
Support VAR: Paul Tierney
Assistant VAR: Constantine Hatzidakis

On You Tube, Sgorio link, @Sgorio

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61766/swansea-city-in-th

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61785/var-to-decide-the-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61790

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61795/luke-williams-it-w

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61793/swans-out-of-the-c

This post has been edited by an administrator
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 15:33 - Jan 21 with 7329 viewsWhiterockin

Is this live only on S4C? Seems strange to bring it forward to the Thursday if this is the case.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 15:46 - Jan 21 with 7318 viewsKeithHaynes

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 15:33 - Jan 21 by Whiterockin

Is this live only on S4C? Seems strange to bring it forward to the Thursday if this is the case.

Especially as they pay peanuts.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:06 - Jan 21 with 7284 viewsWhiterockin

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 15:46 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

Especially as they pay peanuts.

Doesn't is seem strange to you Keith with no English tv coverage.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:16 - Jan 21 with 7273 viewsKeithHaynes

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:06 - Jan 21 by Whiterockin

Could be seen by the Swans as an advantage, Bournemouth aren’t the best supported, Thursday night etc. seems a tad bizarre though.

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:19 - Jan 21 with 7258 viewsKeithHaynes

Just checked the screening company has to pay £110,000.

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:36 - Jan 21 with 7229 viewsblackpooljack

According to lj's football streaming page ( and s4c schedule page ) its on a few BeIN feeds as well as s4c tbh i'm not the fussed if its in Welsh or French if i can get my weekly fix it could be in braille for all i care.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:43 - Jan 21 with 7211 viewsKeithHaynes

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:36 - Jan 21 by blackpooljack

According to lj's football streaming page ( and s4c schedule page ) its on a few BeIN feeds as well as s4c tbh i'm not the fussed if its in Welsh or French if i can get my weekly fix it could be in braille for all i care.

On bbc iPlayer I’ve been told as well 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:46 - Jan 21 with 7206 viewsKeithHaynes

Confirmed, S4C online is generally in English.

Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:49 - Jan 21 with 7189 viewsWhiterockin

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:46 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

Confirmed, S4C online is generally in English.

And BBC iplayer.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 17:35 - Jan 21 with 7100 viewsKeithHaynes

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:49 - Jan 21 by Whiterockin

And BBC iplayer.

That’s what it says amigo 👍

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 17:44 - Jan 21 with 7093 viewshowenjack

Muff 1-0 down to the Pwll in the twll
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 17:47 - Jan 21 with 7075 viewsunion_jack

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 17:44 - Jan 21 by howenjack

Muff 1-0 down to the Pwll in the twll

I’m watching the game and really can’t see what we’ve got that could hurt them on Thursday.

Watch us go and win 2-0 now😁

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 17:54 - Jan 21 with 7053 viewsblackpooljack

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:43 - Jan 21 by KeithHaynes

On bbc iPlayer I’ve been told as well 🤷🏻‍♂️

Yes just checked the sched. I watched the swans u21 game on the same platform
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 18:09 - Jan 21 with 7024 viewshowenjack

Trois Zero Bon Nuit.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 18:17 - Jan 21 with 6992 viewsKeithHaynes

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 17:54 - Jan 21 by blackpooljack

Yes just checked the sched. I watched the swans u21 game on the same platform

Yesterdays online (you tube ) was in English, same for iPlayer ?

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 18:22 - Jan 21 with 6978 viewshowenjack

Quatre Zero
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 18:27 - Jan 21 with 6956 viewsWhiterockin

Should we stick with tradition and play Fisher, I would play our best team, anything else would be unwise in my opinion.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 18:31 - Jan 21 with 6947 viewshowenjack

Harrison Ashby to run at their left back
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 19:14 - Jan 21 with 6874 viewsbuilthjack

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 16:06 - Jan 21 by Whiterockin

You can get commentary in English on s4c

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 10:18 - Jan 22 with 6597 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/61766/swansea-city-in-th

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 11:39 - Jan 22 with 6525 viewsblackpooljack

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 19:14 - Jan 21 by builthjack

How ?
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 11:43 - Jan 22 with 6520 viewsTenbySwan

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 11:39 - Jan 22 by blackpooljack

How ?

Usuaĺly by pressing the red button and selecting English commentary.
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 12:24 - Jan 22 with 6482 viewsBoundy

Moore to play against us , a committed ( should be for wanting to return there) blue turd , can he hurt us with Wood and Humphreys holding the defensive line. Funny to hear the Liverpool fans singing " you're just a s+++ Andy Carroll " especially as he played for them

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread (n/t) on 12:46 - Jan 22 with 6470 viewsblackpooljack

Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 19:14 - Jan 21 by builthjack

Thanks i'll give it a go
[Post edited 22 Jan 12:48]
Bournemouth v Swansea City FA Cup Match day Thread on 13:12 - Jan 22 with 6433 viewsRichardO

Would expect the introductions and discussions to be in Welsh on S4C with alternate commentaries if available. If it is on the BBC iPlayer platform hopefully all in English.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024