Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just got back…. 23:49 - Mar 2 with 710 viewsalexferguson60

Before the game, I had mentally planned to leave early with us 4-0 down so I could make a connection to Exeter, where I now reside.
After all, there wasn’t going to be a prayer of beating top of the table Leicester at their place, was there?
Well, Queens Park Rangers once again put paid to any plans I’d had.
And they answered some questions, too.
Focus for 90-odd minutes and despite an utterly crap ref who I called a c**t about 20 times in the second half? Check.
Willock working his arse off? Check.
Lyndon Dykes playing brilliantly as what felt like a 4-5-, holding up the play and then skinning the defender and delivering an exquisite ball to Ilias Chair’s outstretched boot and causing a 3001 roaring mosh pit to deafen the KPower? Check.
Armstrong smashing in the second and standing like a statue as others clambered on him, watching on as me and 3001 of my best friends displayed more limbs as we went up 2-0? Check.
Bad goalkeeping from Begovic to make it 2-1 and make all of the 3001 away fans extremely nervous? Check.
QPR being pretty comfortable after the goal and completing the destruction of another batting slip who had us as a dead cert to lose today? Check.
Huggy puddle, fist of exhalation and joy? Check.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024