Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS 21:23 - Mar 12 with 17893 viewsModeratorC

Cardiff win one Welsh derby and they are champions of whatever is going on in their heads that minute. Try being real champions and set records as well. The proof is down there ⬇️

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62130/the-south-wales-de

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62135/erol-conjuring-up-

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62140/swansea-city-it’

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62155/the-weekend-that-e

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 20:26 - Mar 15 with 2676 viewsbuilthjack

Less than 50 tickets left.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 21:27 - Mar 15 with 2562 views1983

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 19:36 - Mar 15 by bennytheblue

Every post is a bit more for the charity? It was so quiet of late I just thought I’d liven it up a bit. Before this I was hardly about….its not really an important game for us in the fact we are just mid table going nowhere….which is actually quite nice. No pressure, but a bit on you lot maybe?

Just as I thought utter bollox

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 21:29 - Mar 15 with 2557 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 21:27 - Mar 15 by 1983

Just as I thought utter bollox

You could be on to something there, just imagine, everything you’ve ever thought is utter bollocks
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 21:41 - Mar 15 with 2506 viewsjackrmee

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 10:32 - Mar 14 by blaenaugwentjack

Not looking forward to this one. We have to come out flying and maintain it. I think Williams has to be more clever with what is available to him. Our two wide men need to switch flanks at some point during the game if we are not getting anywhere, and get some shots off, maybe even start on opposite flanks? Maybe one of them to drop deep every so often and get the ball earlier? I hope Williams picks a team that knows the importance of not only this fixture but possibly the rest of the season. With this in mind I think he should go with Rushworth. Key . Cabango. Wood. Tymon. Allen. Grimes. Oli Cooper. Ronald. Cullen. Placenta.

Decent side.

I think he will play Naughts instead of Key, and I do think he has done well enough recently to merit that. And he knows more about this game than Key.

I also think Lowe will be instead of Cooper. Both have goals in this fixture so either would be a decent choice for me.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 22:22 - Mar 15 with 2458 viewsswan_si

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 21:29 - Mar 15 by bennytheblue

You could be on to something there, just imagine, everything you’ve ever thought is utter bollocks

Fair play. Good comeback 😆
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 23:41 - Mar 15 with 2360 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62135/erol-conjuring-up-

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 07:34 - Mar 16 with 2220 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/62140/swansea-city-it’

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 09:33 - Mar 16 with 2130 viewsRichardO

We know our wide men will cause them problems even if it is just tieing up players creating space in the middle, just hope we can capitalise on that space.
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 10:42 - Mar 16 with 2037 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 09:33 - Mar 16 by RichardO

We know our wide men will cause them problems even if it is just tieing up players creating space in the middle, just hope we can capitalise on that space.

I hope when they have a corner or free kick, we place either wide man or both on the halfway line!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 11:22 - Mar 16 with 1979 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 21:41 - Mar 15 by jackrmee

Decent side.

I think he will play Naughts instead of Key, and I do think he has done well enough recently to merit that. And he knows more about this game than Key.

I also think Lowe will be instead of Cooper. Both have goals in this fixture so either would be a decent choice for me.

Good shout keep forgetting that Lowe is back from injury.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 11:40 - Mar 16 with 1913 viewstheloneranger

No Cabango in squad. Lowe on the bench.

Ramsey on their bench.
[Post edited 16 Mar 11:44]

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 11:51 - Mar 16 with 1868 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 11:53 - Mar 16 with 1858 viewstheloneranger

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 13:30 - Mar 16 with 1596 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 11:53 - Mar 16 by theloneranger

Jeez started with the wrong team as ever….bullet ffs….get o dowda, Ralls and colwill on now you clown, and wtf is Ramsey doing on the bench. Why not start with last weeks team that beat Ipswich? Ffs
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 13:33 - Mar 16 with 1581 viewsLuther27

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 13:30 - Mar 16 by bennytheblue

Jeez started with the wrong team as ever….bullet ffs….get o dowda, Ralls and colwill on now you clown, and wtf is Ramsey doing on the bench. Why not start with last weeks team that beat Ipswich? Ffs

Best I’ve seen us play for a while. Wonder if you’ll finish with 11 on the pitch?
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 13:41 - Mar 16 with 1546 viewsAnotherJohn

Why oh why did not the captain step up? I thought Cullen would miss.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 13:43 - Mar 16 with 1525 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 13:41 - Mar 16 by AnotherJohn

He’s gutless really.
Unforgivable
A leader?

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 13:51 - Mar 16 with 1505 viewsAnotherJohn

Missing the penalty seems to have put us more on the back foot. Hope it wasn't a turning point.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 13:53 - Mar 16 with 1497 viewsbennytheblue

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 13:33 - Mar 16 by Luther27

Best I’ve seen us play for a while. Wonder if you’ll finish with 11 on the pitch?

Well, you lot are always well up for this, can’t be as bad as last time can you? Made the subs though, no we can have a go maybe?
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 13:53 - Mar 16 with 1486 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 13:51 - Mar 16 by AnotherJohn

Missing the penalty seems to have put us more on the back foot. Hope it wasn't a turning point.

We’re allowing the opposition back in,again

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 14:03 - Mar 16 with 1471 viewshobo

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 13:41 - Mar 16 by AnotherJohn

Think Cullen would have insisted to take it. Super confident at the moment. Shame he missed, and hopefully won't cost us, but was only a mm away from being a perfect pen
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 14:37 - Mar 16 with 1349 viewsdantheswansman

Someone should tell Cardiff there was a derby game today, they haven't turned up, said it before and i will say it again, limit their set piece's and they are abysmal, absolutely woeful
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 14:39 - Mar 16 with 1333 viewsLuther27

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 13:53 - Mar 16 by bennytheblue

Well, you lot are always well up for this, can’t be as bad as last time can you? Made the subs though, no we can have a go maybe?

To be fair you were right on both points….unlike the three we just got 😂
Think we well deserved it overall. Best I’ve seen us play for a while.
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 14:56 - Mar 16 with 1248 viewsAnotherJohn

Thankfully, we regained some positivity towards the end. Great result! The first half was probably our best recent performance
Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 15:08 - Mar 16 with 1173 viewsThrasher6

Swansea City v Cardiff City : Match day thread * UPDATED THURS on 14:37 - Mar 16 by dantheswansman

Someone should tell Cardiff there was a derby game today, they haven't turned up, said it before and i will say it again, limit their set piece's and they are abysmal, absolutely woeful

They were dreadful...

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024