Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rio Ferdinand on His Time As an R 18:54 - Apr 4 with 4658 viewsE15Hoop

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-13271253/Man-United-Rio-Ferdi

Not a pleasant read, but does add in some interesting detail on exactly how dysfunctional things were behind the scenes at the time.
Rio Ferdinand on His Time As an R on 16:46 - Apr 5 with 666 viewsnix

Rio Ferdinand on His Time As an R on 16:28 - Apr 5 by hubble

That's fair enough, Nix, but I'm a bit confused, because this thread is about Rio Ferdinand going on about us, not Joey Barton.

Either way, that is a period in our history I really don't want to be reminded of, whether it's Rio or Joey or anyone else!

Agree with you 100% about Cook and Field. Not sure Eze ever 'worked his nuts off' for us, but boy, he was a beautiful player to watch.

[Post edited 5 Apr 17:21]

Only mentioned it Hubble because these are two ex-players that seem to pop up quite often talking in negative terms about QPR, and particularly recently. Fair enough they only answer the questions posed to them but the more they recycle the stories, the more people will ask the questions. Since then we've got a different ownership and an entirely different executive team and squad, I'm fed up with hearing it being trotted out. Just voicing my frustration. If I could block the topic on my internet feed I would.

Ebs wasn't a running around a lot type of player but he always seemed committed to us, didn't run down his contract and even came back to cheer on his ex-teammates after he left (and got into trouble for it). So attitude-wise he was the right sort IMHO. As well as being a sublime player to watch.
Rio Ferdinand on His Time As an R on 17:43 - Apr 5 with 550 viewsdaveB

Rio Ferdinand on His Time As an R on 14:03 - Apr 5 by sparkey

Sorry what time in the pod does he talk about his time at Rangers?

i would usually go through it myself but I find him to be a bit of a prat so dont fancy that.
[Post edited 5 Apr 14:05]

Is around the 40 minute mark

Is quite interesting the Man Utd stuff about the champions league final although nothing i hadn't heard before
Rio Ferdinand on His Time As an R on 17:55 - Apr 5 with 514 viewsBoston

He knew he was 'physically washed up', yet still signed for us. That's the bit that narks me.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Rio Ferdinand on His Time As an R on 10:52 - Apr 6 with 344 viewsGaryT

Rio Ferdinand on His Time As an R on 21:52 - Apr 4 by PlanetHonneywood

Rio Ferdinand played for us. Can't say I really noticed if I'm honest.

I think what you meant to say was "Fcuk him!"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024