Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its only our money so who cares 11:28 - Apr 10 with 886 viewsBoundy

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1884146/illegal-migrants-basic-income?fb

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Its only our money so who cares on 11:48 - Apr 10 with 858 viewsWingstandwood

A female Republican New York councillor had a most correct appraisal on illegal immigration i.e. if you remove barriers to entry, abandon vetting and border control, incentivise and reward illegal entry and encourage it? You end up with force-multiplication of illegal entry that ends up with catastrophic consequences and a huge burden on the taxpayer.

And of course it's the ( e.g.South Bronx) poorest in recognised area's that pay the heaviest price!!!!

Argus!

Its only our money so who cares on 13:30 - Apr 10 with 811 viewsFlashberryjack

Its only our money so who cares on 11:48 - Apr 10 by Wingstandwood

A female Republican New York councillor had a most correct appraisal on illegal immigration i.e. if you remove barriers to entry, abandon vetting and border control, incentivise and reward illegal entry and encourage it? You end up with force-multiplication of illegal entry that ends up with catastrophic consequences and a huge burden on the taxpayer.

And of course it's the ( e.g.South Bronx) poorest in recognised area's that pay the heaviest price!!!!

Utter madness from the senedd, they'll be planting trees in Uganda next.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Its only our money so who cares on 14:35 - Apr 10 with 789 viewsWingstandwood

Its only our money so who cares on 13:30 - Apr 10 by Flashberryjack

They're a bunch of WOKE-crackpot yokels who lack the basic common sense and critical thinking ability to ask "What if?" and "Where?".

A case of "What if Wales attracts illegal immigrant's in unsustainable numbers that it cannot afford the upkeep of?" ....."Where do we put these people, when there are nearly (described as "housing crisis") 8,000 on the housing waiting list in Swansea alone?"....."Where will they go when Wales has run out of hotels?"....."What will happen when the money runs out?".

Like Wales, New York loved to shout out and advertise 'sanctuary' status, and look at New York now? Sure is overwhelmed and with an appalling crisis to deal with!

Argus!

Its only our money so who cares on 15:15 - Apr 10 with 762 viewsFlashberryjack

Its only our money so who cares on 14:35 - Apr 10 by Wingstandwood

They're a bunch of WOKE-crackpot yokels who lack the basic common sense and critical thinking ability to ask "What if?" and "Where?".

A case of "What if Wales attracts illegal immigrant's in unsustainable numbers that it cannot afford the upkeep of?" ....."Where do we put these people, when there are nearly (described as "housing crisis") 8,000 on the housing waiting list in Swansea alone?"....."Where will they go when Wales has run out of hotels?"....."What will happen when the money runs out?".

Like Wales, New York loved to shout out and advertise 'sanctuary' status, and look at New York now? Sure is overwhelmed and with an appalling crisis to deal with!

They'll just blame Westminster.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Its only our money so who cares on 15:22 - Apr 10 with 753 viewsWingstandwood

Its only our money so who cares on 15:15 - Apr 10 by Flashberryjack

They'll just blame Westminster.

100% they will, bang on!

Argus!

Its only our money so who cares on 18:52 - Apr 10 with 718 viewsonehunglow

But it is how things are now
We have all allowed this to happen
Labour take advantage of them ,Tories not giving a toss

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Its only our money so who cares on 20:12 - Apr 10 with 697 viewsLuther27

Its only our money so who cares on 13:30 - Apr 10 by Flashberryjack

10 million so far….aiming for 25 million paid for by us. Incredible.
Its only our money so who cares on 21:41 - Apr 10 with 667 viewsSullutaCreturned

Its only our money so who cares on 20:12 - Apr 10 by Luther27

10 million so far….aiming for 25 million paid for by us. Incredible.

How much does every tree cost us? This is more millions thrown away when we are supposedly broke.
Login to get fewer ads

Its only our money so who cares on 22:34 - Apr 10 with 654 viewsmajorraglan

WG government spending should be focussed on the NHS, this scheme and the increase in AM’s should be consigned to the bin.

The WG also needs to reduce the number of local authorities in Wales, streamline the number of Chief Executives, directors etc and preserve the front end of service delivery.
Its only our money so who cares on 07:58 - Apr 11 with 617 viewsSullutaCreturned

Its only our money so who cares on 22:34 - Apr 10 by majorraglan

WG government spending should be focussed on the NHS, this scheme and the increase in AM’s should be consigned to the bin.

The WG also needs to reduce the number of local authorities in Wales, streamline the number of Chief Executives, directors etc and preserve the front end of service delivery.

And surely any sensible person would agree with you. Some seem not to though, by their posts on here.

The governments job is to run the country for the good of it's residents. it's not their job to do as they please, to waste our money (and it is OUR money) on pet projects or to spend it "helping" projects abroad. it is for African governments to plant trees in their countries, not the Senedd.

AS I would say about Westminster, the Welsh government should put it's own residents first.
Its only our money so who cares on 10:16 - Apr 11 with 588 viewscontroversial_jack

Illegals won't get that because they are illegal and not registered
Its only our money so who cares on 11:32 - Apr 11 with 569 viewsBoundy

Its only our money so who cares on 10:16 - Apr 11 by controversial_jack

Illegals won't get that because they are illegal and not registered

Regardless if they come through the official channels or via a nice 30k RIB they'll get the money .

Its only our money so who cares on 18:32 - Apr 11 with 496 viewsKeithHaynes

Its only our money so who cares on 14:35 - Apr 10 by Wingstandwood

Went to NYC last year. It’s chocka with thousands, and I mean thousands of stationary dribbling fentanyl flyers and a homeless crisis you have to see to comprehend. It’s dangerous, and to the common person surely not somewhere they would go for any reason.

And the prices are shocking.

It’s a shithole.

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Its only our money so who cares on 19:10 - Apr 11 with 471 viewsWingstandwood

Its only our money so who cares on 18:32 - Apr 11 by KeithHaynes

Went to NYC last year. It’s chocka with thousands, and I mean thousands of stationary dribbling fentanyl flyers and a homeless crisis you have to see to comprehend. It’s dangerous, and to the common person surely not somewhere they would go for any reason.

And the prices are shocking.

It’s a shithole.

This post has been edited by an administrator

It's truly shocking how things have been allowed to happen inside a country that is a revered world-leader for enterprise, technology and big business, along with being a leading military superpower also.... But with others who are responsible for creating a catastrophic crisis with a failure to grasp simple bleeding-bloody-obvious primary school level common sense i.e."You cannot pour a pint into a half pint glass" etc.

Talk about a difference in knowing how to do things correctly to enrich the U.S.A and how to do the complete and total opposite of that!!!!

Argus!

Its only our money so who cares on 19:48 - Apr 11 with 461 viewsBoundy

Its only our money so who cares on 19:10 - Apr 11 by Wingstandwood

It's truly shocking how things have been allowed to happen inside a country that is a revered world-leader for enterprise, technology and big business, along with being a leading military superpower also.... But with others who are responsible for creating a catastrophic crisis with a failure to grasp simple bleeding-bloody-obvious primary school level common sense i.e."You cannot pour a pint into a half pint glass" etc.

Talk about a difference in knowing how to do things correctly to enrich the U.S.A and how to do the complete and total opposite of that!!!!

Scary stuff

Its only our money so who cares on 20:55 - Apr 11 with 441 viewsWingstandwood

Its only our money so who cares on 19:48 - Apr 11 by Boundy

Scary stuff

Tented spaces with incredible numbers of homeless illegals immigrants is likely to happen over here in the U.K when hotel spaces run out.

And if the Labour government decides to build spanking brand new houses to house them? Then word will get around i.e. "It's even better over the U.K now, because you get a free house or flat" and even greater numbers will follow.

And it'll mean that even more houses will have to be built after that, because what was built previously for illegal immigrants will then undoubtedly be filled to capacity by the relentless stream of numbers incentivised and rewarded by each and every house building programme.

Einstein said that compounding is the eighth wonder of the world. I guess when it comes to housing illegal migrants it will not!

And this is the major problem i.e. one immigration statician reckoned that 50,000 could arrive via small boat this year. Now that is sure gonna take up a lot of hotel spaces! But yet lefty WOKE loons still wave banners welcoming more and more despite the societal/financial impact and unfolding catastrophe.
[Post edited 11 Apr 20:57]

Argus!

Its only our money so who cares on 17:38 - Apr 12 with 342 viewsKeithHaynes

Its only our money so who cares on 19:10 - Apr 11 by Wingstandwood

They say the uk is ten years behind the USA (apart from music) I reckon its five.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Its only our money so who cares on 18:51 - Apr 12 with 307 viewsReslovenSwan1

The article say is is only "a pilot scheme" for existing 'legal migrants" coming out of care homes. It seems to me that many of the homeless have came out of care home onto the streets.

As a pilot scheme I am happy to wait to see the results. Many such people get off to a bad start and stay in a real bad place for the rest of their lives.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Its only our money so who cares on 21:03 - Apr 12 with 291 viewsBoundy

Its only our money so who cares on 18:51 - Apr 12 by ReslovenSwan1

The article say is is only "a pilot scheme" for existing 'legal migrants" coming out of care homes. It seems to me that many of the homeless have came out of care home onto the streets.

As a pilot scheme I am happy to wait to see the results. Many such people get off to a bad start and stay in a real bad place for the rest of their lives.

Many up your way ?

Its only our money so who cares on 21:12 - Apr 12 with 287 viewsReslovenSwan1

Its only our money so who cares on 21:03 - Apr 12 by Boundy

Many up your way ?

There is one fellow from Zimbabwe who carries all he owns in two big Lidl bags to avoid theft from what ever hovel he lives in. He pops into Lidl for some pop then into Ladbrokes for a little betting. He had a job once but was not u up to it and got sacked. I find it hard to imagine he ver will be at 38. Not seen him for a while.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024