Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ 19:14 - May 22 with 9279 viewsRhonddaSwans

This is the official Euros thread.
I suppose we will all be putting our kilts on and supporting the mighty scots?

Keith please can you pin this bad boy.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: what is more Exciting

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:16 - Jul 2 with 219 viewsKeithHaynes

Teams going through to the knock out rounds on three points when Croatia went out on four is flawed for me. Not well thought out.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:23 - Jul 2 with 203 viewsLuther27

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:16 - Jul 2 by KeithHaynes

Teams going through to the knock out rounds on three points when Croatia went out on four is flawed for me. Not well thought out.

Was Dianne Abbot involved?
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:29 - Jul 2 with 193 viewsKeithHaynes

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:23 - Jul 2 by Luther27

Was Dianne Abbot involved?

Her arithmetic wasnโ€™t required.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 14:56 - Jul 5 with 50 viewsLuther27

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:29 - Jul 2 by KeithHaynes

Her arithmetic wasnโ€™t required.

Still counting votes I believe
Anywayโ€ฆfootball brings us back to normality today with two cracking games. Very much looking forward to it
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024