Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ 19:14 - May 22 with 9011 viewsRhonddaSwans

This is the official Euros thread.
I suppose we will all be putting our kilts on and supporting the mighty scots?

Keith please can you pin this bad boy.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: what is more Exciting

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 21:56 - Jun 30 with 776 viewspencoedjack

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 20:42 - Jun 30 by KeithHaynes

Spain are beginning to show their class.

Indeed.

The young midfielder looks some player.
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 08:16 - Jul 1 with 654 viewsonehunglow

Think England are getting their xxxt together
Theo could go all the way
Toney,Watkins as subs!

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 10:18 - Jul 1 with 622 viewsunion_jack

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 08:16 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

Think England are getting their xxxt together
Theo could go all the way
Toney,Watkins as subs!

Unfortunately , I have to say thatโ€™s not going to happen R. Thereโ€™s no way they will get past a Spain or Germany and probably will struggle against Switzerland.

Thereโ€™s no plan there and they seem frightened to get the ball forward. Itโ€™s like watching the Swans.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 10:22 - Jul 1 with 621 viewsonehunglow

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 10:18 - Jul 1 by union_jack

Unfortunately , I have to say thatโ€™s not going to happen R. Thereโ€™s no way they will get past a Spain or Germany and probably will struggle against Switzerland.

Thereโ€™s no plan there and they seem frightened to get the ball forward. Itโ€™s like watching the Swans.

I dunno mun
I might have heat stroke

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 13:04 - Jul 1 with 586 viewsunion_jack

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 10:22 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

I dunno mun
I might have heat stroke

Iโ€™m off the coast of The Netherlands at the moment and heatstroke is the least of my worries๐Ÿ˜ก

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 15:19 - Jul 1 with 538 viewsonehunglow

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 13:04 - Jul 1 by union_jack

Iโ€™m off the coast of The Netherlands at the moment and heatstroke is the least of my worries๐Ÿ˜ก

Are you sinking or drowning

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 16:19 - Jul 1 with 516 viewsunion_jack

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 15:19 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

Are you sinking or drowning

Still afloat on the way to Hamburg and then the Baltic.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 17:07 - Jul 1 with 505 viewsmax936

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 16:19 - Jul 1 by union_jack

Not suffering with a bit of ewy are you?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 19:45 - Jul 1 with 465 viewsonehunglow

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 16:19 - Jul 1 by union_jack

Baltic is freezing ,mun

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 21:26 - Jul 1 with 420 viewsunion_jack

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 17:07 - Jul 1 by max936

Not suffering with a bit of ewy are you?

Not suffering in anyway at all Max. Just had the most amazing dinner, rack of lamb, nice and pink with a lovely gravy and mint sauce. Itโ€™s heaven aboard and another 12 days to go, get in!!!

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 21:28 - Jul 1 with 411 viewsunion_jack

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 19:45 - Jul 1 by onehunglow

Baltic is freezing ,mun

Itโ€™s not but it is wet apparently which is a bit of a bummer. Just go to make the most of it.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:56 - Jul 1 with 365 viewshowenjack

Slovenia v Portugal what a game ........ Had to feel for Slovenia they gave everything . Portugal keeper outstanding .
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 23:00 - Jul 1 with 361 viewsbuilthjack

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 21:26 - Jul 1 by union_jack

Not suffering in anyway at all Max. Just had the most amazing dinner, rack of lamb, nice and pink with a lovely gravy and mint sauce. Itโ€™s heaven aboard and another 12 days to go, get in!!!

Enjoy, I love a cruise.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 13:48 - Jul 2 with 247 viewsunion_jack

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 23:00 - Jul 1 by builthjack

Enjoy, I love a cruise.

Thanks, this one is a foodyโ€™s dream. Right up my street / ocean๐Ÿ˜

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 16:02 - Jul 2 with 199 viewsonehunglow

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 13:48 - Jul 2 by union_jack

Done a Caribbean cruise and hated it .
Couldnโ€™t see the pleasure at all.
Which cruise line,Union ?

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 16:04 - Jul 2 with 199 viewsbuilthjack

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 13:48 - Jul 2 by union_jack

The food is always amazing.
What company you with?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 16:31 - Jul 2 with 193 viewsonehunglow

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 16:04 - Jul 2 by builthjack

The food is always amazing.
What company you with?

You a quail egg and caviar man,K.
Iโ€™ve had both
Shyte

We did a Marella Tour . Like a glorified Mersey Ferry .

A puddle for a swim, herded into tourist traps and stuck at sea in bad weather

And gluttony abound

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 18:23 - Jul 2 with 166 viewsKeithHaynes

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 16:31 - Jul 2 by onehunglow

You a quail egg and caviar man,K.
Iโ€™ve had both
Shyte

We did a Marella Tour . Like a glorified Mersey Ferry .

A puddle for a swim, herded into tourist traps and stuck at sea in bad weather

And gluttony abound

Talking of food that Netherlands goal was well offside.

Still 1-0.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 19:07 - Jul 2 with 133 viewsmax936

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 21:26 - Jul 1 by union_jack

You can keep the Lamb can't stand the stuff, myself!

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 19:11 - Jul 2 with 131 viewsmax936

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 23:00 - Jul 1 by builthjack

Enjoy, I love a cruise.

Never fancied it at all, stuck on a frigging ship for a Week a Fortnight even, even the thought of it is enough.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 19:13 - Jul 2 with 129 viewsmax936

Anyway Gakpo has had a cracking tournament, scored again tonight and assisted in a goal for Malen.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 20:45 - Jul 2 with 96 viewsunion_jack

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 16:02 - Jul 2 by onehunglow

Done a Caribbean cruise and hated it .
Couldnโ€™t see the pleasure at all.
Which cruise line,Union ?

Cunard. Queen Anne

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 20:49 - Jul 2 with 86 viewsunion_jack

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 19:11 - Jul 2 by max936

Never fancied it at all, stuck on a frigging ship for a Week a Fortnight even, even the thought of it is enough.

This ship in fairness is a 5* hotel on the move.
I had duck tonight, flambรฉd at the table. T-bone steak tomorrow. Itโ€™s absolutely bloody marvellous and doing it again next year for 19 nights around Greek islands, same ship.

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 21:55 - Jul 2 with 75 viewsJumpingJackFlash

Tremendous game that between Turkey and Austria.
European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 22:04 - Jul 2 with 59 viewsmax936

European Championship ๐Ÿ† Thread ๐Ÿงต๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ณ๓ ฃ๓ ด๓ ฟ on 20:49 - Jul 2 by union_jack

This ship in fairness is a 5* hotel on the move.
I had duck tonight, flambรฉd at the table. T-bone steak tomorrow. Itโ€™s absolutely bloody marvellous and doing it again next year for 19 nights around Greek islands, same ship.

Went to Preseli Butlins with Mrs and some of her family, felt like I was on an Island with no way of getting off, stuck it until the Wednesday and escaped from the camp and caught a bus into Carnarvon went to the Castle had some food did a couple of pubs etc, best day of the whole week, went back to the camp, but felt bit better.

So being stuck on a Ship would be my worse nightmare.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024