Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives from yesterday 14:03 - Jan 3 with 1306 viewswindsorhoop

1) Tarrabat looked close to his best yesterday and really came into his own in the second half even when we were down to 10 men. Really hoe we give him a run out on the left hand side when he comes back from ACON.

2) Thought we defended well for once obviously there were a couple of mistakes but not a lot you can do with the 1st goal and the 2nd was down to just being overloaded in the middle.

3) SWP looked excellent on the right and hopefully if he can get over this foot injury he has had for the last two months we should see some more of him.

4) Faurlin looked premiership class and looks more and more comfortable in each game he plays. I really believe he is key to everything we do. When he plays badly or cant get into a game then the team generally doesnt perform.

5) Hulse back on the bench (Joke)

Some annoyances.

1) How little width we started off with.

2) Subbing tarrabt when surely taking derry off would of been better

3) Seeing the 1st goal again I feel paddy could of got it.

On a different note its funny how the negativity on here certainly isn't being repeated in the stands or certainly not where I sit. Its shame this board has had the cast offs from WATRB thrust upon us. I have never seen so much dross posted over the last month.
Positives from yesterday on 14:07 - Jan 3 with 1288 viewswittle

2 points from 24 and people are allowed to have their opinions
Positives from yesterday on 14:14 - Jan 3 with 1270 viewswindsorhoop

Positives from yesterday on 14:07 - Jan 3 by wittle

2 points from 24 and people are allowed to have their opinions

And im allowed mine arent I??? In my opinion many of the posts on here have been massively over the top.
Positives from yesterday on 14:15 - Jan 3 with 1259 viewsCharlie1

Positives from yesterday on 14:14 - Jan 3 by windsorhoop

And im allowed mine arent I??? In my opinion many of the posts on here have been massively over the top.

Bang on the money

2:59 baby!

Positives from yesterday on 14:17 - Jan 3 with 1254 viewsRangersAreBack

Positives from yesterday on 14:14 - Jan 3 by windsorhoop

Well off target.

The opinions expressed on here, whether you are agree, are by seasoned vets of this board.
Positives from yesterday on 14:18 - Jan 3 with 1247 viewsJuzzie

What percentage of fans who go to the games post on messageboards? Quite low I suspect.

And yes, I wish the WATRB brainwashed people would try and shake the mentality left from GP and QBP.
Interesting that the latter stepped down from WATRB around the same time as GP exited the club.

Positives from yesterday on 14:19 - Jan 3 with 1244 viewswittle

alot of posts have been over the top but its probably the same on all forums up and down the country we are passionate fans who care about our club and there will always be a difference of opinions but i would like to think that we all want the best for our club.
Positives from yesterday on 14:20 - Jan 3 with 1238 viewsgazza1

No positives from my viewpoint.....3 very important points lost yesterday to a very average Norwich Team who are our arch rivals this season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024