Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Page 3 idol winners interview in the sun - bit wrong 19:01 - Jan 3 with 8366 viewswindsorhoop

Check out this article and more importantly the pics as you read down.

I thought the sun had learnt since having a countdown to charlotte church hitting 16.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/features/4034463/Page-3-idol-winner-Lucy-Co
Page 3 idol winners interview in the sun - bit wrong on 20:35 - Jan 3 with 8150 viewsRangersAreBack

Sorry I couldn't get past the first picture!
Page 3 idol winners interview in the sun - bit wrong on 20:40 - Jan 3 with 8128 viewsWeAreQPR12

I'll be honest I also didn't get your pt ;). I just found myself staring at pic 1 and 2 so although I should hate the sun thats a great find, thanks.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Page 3 idol winners interview in the sun - bit wrong on 21:04 - Jan 3 with 8045 viewsHoopstar

Having pictures of her in a bikini top aged 14 is pretty dodgy really as with all the photos of her as a young girl.

Saving grace really is the article is a bit long for your average Sun reader so most won't get past the first couple of pics!
Page 3 idol winners interview in the sun - bit wrong on 21:04 - Jan 3 with 8045 viewsHoopstar

Having pictures of her in a bikini top aged 14 is pretty dodgy really as with all the photos of her as a young girl.

Saving grace really is the article is a bit long for your average Sun reader so most won't get past the first couple of pics!
Page 3 idol winners interview in the sun - bit wrong on 00:33 - Jan 4 with 7916 viewsHollowayRanger

Page 3 idol winners interview in the sun - bit wrong on 21:04 - Jan 3 by Hoopstar

I THOUGHT THAT AS WELL

bit like corrrrrrr hey lads look shape of things to come nudge nudge wink wink!

or is that me?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Page 3 idol winners interview in the sun - bit wrong on 02:19 - Jan 4 with 7850 viewsDylanP

There was an article????

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024