Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I want qpr to be relegated 01:17 - Jan 9 with 2081 viewshoopstar67

So says my mate who is supposed to be a qpr supporter,wants to be relegated because we sacked warnock,also so he can afford to go and see them win more often,he refuses to go this season as he does not want to pay more than £30 for a match,but he has been desperate for them to do well for years,so now we got promoted he wants us relegated,he has always been a bit screwed up in his thinking!
I want qpr to be relegated on 02:00 - Jan 9 with 2055 viewsqprmick

Define mate, I thought it was a close friend with similar views and values. Still what do I know?

Qprmick

I want qpr to be relegated on 02:07 - Jan 9 with 2049 viewsade_qpr

Whats his idea of a 4 year plan? The Conference!

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

I want qpr to be relegated on 10:10 - Jan 9 with 1942 viewshoopstar67

I want qpr to be relegated on 02:00 - Jan 9 by qprmick

Define mate, I thought it was a close friend with similar views and values. Still what do I know?

You can have mates that think differently,we used to go to most matches home and away together,but most of the time he would do my head in,he really loses it when qpr do not play well or misplace a pass,i rememeber us going to chelsea in the early nineties and him slating Sir Les telling him to get his finger out,even though he was top goalscorer at the time,constantly having disagreements about qpr with him,maybe thats why we don't go together that much over the last few seasons!
I want qpr to be relegated on 10:44 - Jan 9 with 1851 viewsJuzzie

IF we get relegated, does he reallyt think the prices will revert back to what they were a year or two ago? 10% drop, max. So we'll be paying even more than we did in our Championship winning season.

I want qpr to be relegated on 10:51 - Jan 9 with 1836 viewshoopstar67

I want qpr to be relegated on 10:44 - Jan 9 by Juzzie

IF we get relegated, does he reallyt think the prices will revert back to what they were a year or two ago? 10% drop, max. So we'll be paying even more than we did in our Championship winning season.

Yeah i know,to be honest i could not quite believe after all these years of wanting to get back to prem he decides he is not going this year because he does not want to spend more than £30 on a ticket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024