Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worried 08:42 - Jan 11 with 2049 viewstinhead

With the introduction of a new manager there is usually a player amnesty, obviously giving everyone a chance to stake a place in the new 25 man squad that has to be announced.

Has anyone mentioned to MH that Patrick Agyemang IS NOT A STRIKER yet?

Puny God!

Worried on 08:48 - Jan 11 with 2028 viewschris1969

When Mark hughes see's him pull up in that car he will think he must be good !!
Worried on 08:49 - Jan 11 with 2024 viewsstansleftfoot

I've read somewhere that Hughes likes to play 11 a side training match's to analyse form and get the squad playing his way......all will become clear very soon.
Worried on 08:53 - Jan 11 with 2006 viewschris1969

I keep on reading that when he joins the turn around is not immediate (Ala Martin O'Neil) and the win rate is normally around 30% which improves dramatically the following season.

Only stats I know but I hope our fickle fans give him a chance even if we go down.
Worried on 09:00 - Jan 11 with 1987 viewstinhead

we've had a long succession of managers that have tried to shoehorn Pat into the striker role and all of them have failed.

He clearly does something on the training field that managers like and that's what worries me.

I'll keep rocking in my chair chanting the mantra "only six months to go.... only six months to go..."

Puny God!

Worried on 09:07 - Jan 11 with 1960 viewsstansleftfoot

Worried on 08:53 - Jan 11 by chris1969

I keep on reading that when he joins the turn around is not immediate (Ala Martin O'Neil) and the win rate is normally around 30% which improves dramatically the following season.

Only stats I know but I hope our fickle fans give him a chance even if we go down.

I suppose the point of all the agony QPR fans have put themselves through regarding the loss of Neil Warnock is that Neil has left Mark Hughes in relatively good shape.
Hughes has got half a season, the club is within 6 points of mid-table and a very favourable fixture list. There's money available and apparently Mark Hughes type players available.
If we were further up the table Hughes wouldn't be at Loftus Road...not worried but a point at Newcastle would be a brilliant start. I think a £1 million bonus to stay up is very generous and must pxss NW off massively.
Worried on 09:49 - Jan 11 with 1913 viewsNorthernr

Unless Mark Hughes has been living on the moon recently he'll know that Agyemang is absolute dog turd.
Worried on 09:53 - Jan 11 with 1903 viewshoof_hearted

Worried on 09:49 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Unless Mark Hughes has been living on the moon recently he'll know that Agyemang is absolute dog turd.

Unfair.

Dog turds are much slower and I have never met one that owned a Bentley.

I did see a dog turd score after a superb one-two with Rowan Vine a few years ago. Or was that my dog's turd bouncing off another in the poo bin. Confusing.
Worried on 09:55 - Jan 11 with 1901 viewsJamie

Hughes and Agyemang can sit down and compare Bentleys.
Login to get fewer ads

Worried on 09:56 - Jan 11 with 1895 viewsNorthernr

Worried on 09:53 - Jan 11 by hoof_hearted

Unfair.

Dog turds are much slower and I have never met one that owned a Bentley.

I did see a dog turd score after a superb one-two with Rowan Vine a few years ago. Or was that my dog's turd bouncing off another in the poo bin. Confusing.

Listen I saw a bloke in a Chelsea training coat slip on a dog turd on the Greenway next to Totteridge and Whetstone tube the other day when I was out running. This immediately means dog turds are more useful and have a better sense of humour than Patrick Agyemang.
Worried on 10:03 - Jan 11 with 1859 viewsClives_Jumper

Worried on 09:56 - Jan 11 by Northernr

Listen I saw a bloke in a Chelsea training coat slip on a dog turd on the Greenway next to Totteridge and Whetstone tube the other day when I was out running. This immediately means dog turds are more useful and have a better sense of humour than Patrick Agyemang.

Better traction as well!!!
Worried on 10:05 - Jan 11 with 1850 viewsTheBlob

Gone right off Bentlys now.Perhaps that's the problem - if you crack Dave open maybe some red faced overweight sausage sucking kraut will emerge from the entrails.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Worried on 11:17 - Jan 11 with 1787 viewsNeil_SI

How the players react and take to Mark Hughes is the key question here. I suspect some players will be delighted to have a fresh slate to start with, particularly those that Neil Warnock cast aside, including the ones he signed to help get us promoted.

So we may see renewed enthusiasm there, but as Hughes has to assess them fairly quickly and act promptly in the transfer market, they may well find themselves back at square one very quickly.

But there will still be some who will feel some loyalty and sadness about what happened to Warnock, and some of those may be cast aside now too, so it will be interesting to see how they respond.

Everybody's career is under threat at the moment, so while it's exciting for the club, there's an unsteady and unsure future for many and that needs to be handled carefully over the new few weeks.

Once the transfer window slams shut and the squad is decided, then we'll really see what the score is.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024