Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
we were utter s.hite but we won at last! 00:38 - Jan 18 with 1198 viewsRobbyQPR

absolutley abysmal performance against a league one side (we looked like league one if im honest and on this showing we wouldnt be out of place there either. and on that i cant see us staying up. wholesale changes need to be made. confidence is below zero. im thrilled we won but not the manner. very shakey.
Jay was my man of the match. macheda c.rap....mackie is more like a kangaroo running around the place. SWP confidence shot to pieces. hill young cant pass anymore...buzaki is past it...also cant pass.
BUT we won a Cup tie lol
hopefully we can really bolster the squad and get us back to playing like we did v Newcastle at LR and Wolves etc
we were utter s.hite but we won at last! on 00:53 - Jan 18 with 1184 viewsDylanP

How many times over the last few years did we play a cup-tie against a team from a higher division , make a really good accounting of ourrselves, and lose narrowly. Only every year, more-or-less. Bottom line is that it is better to get a win in that situation, than to have played well and come away with nothing.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

we were utter s.hite but we won at last! on 01:23 - Jan 18 with 1164 viewsJuzzie

In the 3 seasons we were a third tier outfit our FA Cup results were;

2001/2002 Finished 8th. Lost 4-0 AET away at Swansea. I think it was 0-0 at FT so we shipped 4 goals in 30 mins. Swansea were a division below us

2002/2003 Our Play Off Final season, lost on pens to Vauxhall Motors. No more to be said

2003/2004 Our promotion season. We lost 1-0 away at Grimsby. They had 9 shots on target, we had 1. OK, we did the double over them in the League but a poor FA Cup showing.

We hardly covered ourselves in glory whereas MK Dons really made a good showing of themselves.

As a 2nd tier outfit I cannot recall one game where we came out of it with our heads high despite the result. Drew 0-0 at home to Burnley and lost the replay. Lost 3-0 away at Blackburn, Lost 3-0 at home to Forest, drew at home to Luton then lost the replay and so on and so on.....

we were utter s.hite but we won at last! on 01:37 - Jan 18 with 1150 viewsthemodfather

we were utter s.hite but we won at last! on 01:23 - Jan 18 by Juzzie

In the 3 seasons we were a third tier outfit our FA Cup results were;

2001/2002 Finished 8th. Lost 4-0 AET away at Swansea. I think it was 0-0 at FT so we shipped 4 goals in 30 mins. Swansea were a division below us

2002/2003 Our Play Off Final season, lost on pens to Vauxhall Motors. No more to be said

2003/2004 Our promotion season. We lost 1-0 away at Grimsby. They had 9 shots on target, we had 1. OK, we did the double over them in the League but a poor FA Cup showing.

We hardly covered ourselves in glory whereas MK Dons really made a good showing of themselves.

As a 2nd tier outfit I cannot recall one game where we came out of it with our heads high despite the result. Drew 0-0 at home to Burnley and lost the replay. Lost 3-0 away at Blackburn, Lost 3-0 at home to Forest, drew at home to Luton then lost the replay and so on and so on.....

mk did play well but did they win?
no..we have the 1-0 win and it was much needed
no to build on that..forget chelsea for now
we have to beat wigan saturday and i imagine they'll quite fancy us.
we were utter s.hite but we won at last! on 06:31 - Jan 18 with 1114 viewscorse

finally a win but we really were s--t.
good to see bothroyd had a good game at last. maybe he is starting to improve his play.
our midfield is a total mess. mackie and derry are useless. mackie runs and runs and runs but delivers nothing, derry is slow and huffs and puffs after 50 mins. buz is good on set pieces but has nothing more to offer.
im not sure but kenny seems to be bit rusty and very much a bit late in every occasion.
barton will be back on saturday but one man dont make much of change. we do need to sign at least two midfielders asap. not forgetting the cb s and forwards we need too.
the whole night we did look like a league one team and wigan will give us plenty to think about.
we were utter s.hite but we won at last! on 09:01 - Jan 18 with 995 viewsboobishabang

As was made the point on the TV last night, we maybe 2 leagues apart at present but may both be playing Championship football next season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024