Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? 12:19 - Feb 1 with 1949 viewswindsorhoop

Or in other words will it be open on saturday and will it be showing the 5:15 game?

Many thanks.

If it isnt what boozer will have the game on?
Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 12:24 - Feb 1 with 1933 viewsFearless

Closed down - wont be open

Plenty - shepherd and flock, the bull probably the green and others
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 12:28 - Feb 1 with 1912 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Belushi's might, they were showing the Bolton- Pool game two weeks ago when I was in after Wigan.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 12:35 - Feb 1 with 1898 viewswindsorhoop

Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 12:28 - Feb 1 by Metallica_Hoop

Belushi's might, they were showing the Bolton- Pool game two weeks ago when I was in after Wigan.

Bleushi's I am not a fan to be honest.
Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 12:37 - Feb 1 with 1887 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 12:35 - Feb 1 by windsorhoop

Fair enough, I like it as I hate queuing and they play rock music.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 12:37 - Feb 1 with 1885 viewsA40Bosh

Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 12:35 - Feb 1 by windsorhoop

Comes on here, asking for advice and then starts turning his nose up at it when it is given!

I don't know..........

Gratitude - Moi?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 13:00 - Feb 1 with 1847 viewswindsorhoop

Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 12:37 - Feb 1 by A40Bosh

Comes on here, asking for advice and then starts turning his nose up at it when it is given!

I don't know..........

Gratitude - Moi?

Standard QPR. Get Cisse but would rather defoe.

Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 13:01 - Feb 1 with 1843 viewswindsorhoop

Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 12:37 - Feb 1 by Metallica_Hoop

Fair enough, I like it as I hate queuing and they play rock music.

Went in there afte the bolton home game. Stank of vomit exactly how all walkabouts smell.
Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 13:39 - Feb 1 with 1799 viewswillis1980

Has the green rooms closed down or is it due to close down? on 13:01 - Feb 1 by windsorhoop

Went in there afte the bolton home game. Stank of vomit exactly how all walkabouts smell.

hate places where they play music rather than commentary and aussie rock over it makes matters worse
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024