Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
how the fook 16:43 - Feb 18 with 1756 viewsDale23years

not winning this game

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

how the fook on 17:01 - Feb 18 with 1719 viewsformbydale

Oh YES WE ARE !!!

I feel all at sea.

how the fook on 17:04 - Feb 18 with 1689 viewsSaxonDale

Jones' penalty may be put in the same bracket as Muirhead's for importance in years to come. It really could change our season.
how the fook on 17:09 - Feb 18 with 1640 viewsfrenzied

6 of the bottom 7 win ...well done Dale still time to reel in oldham and tranmere also...this should give the lads a massive confidence boost
how the fook on 17:17 - Feb 18 with 1591 viewsDorsetDale

how the fook on 17:04 - Feb 18 by SaxonDale

Jones' penalty may be put in the same bracket as Muirhead's for importance in years to come. It really could change our season.

That was exactly what I was thinking while waiting for him to take it. Especially when todays other results are considered.
Someone said on here recently that draws won't be good enough and win-lose-win-lose etc... is what we need as a minimum to stay up. Looking at the next 6 - 8 fixtures we're going to have a massive struggle.
Crowds getting behind the team at home are going to be more important than we've known for a long time if we are to have any realistic chance of avoiding league 2 football next season.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

how the fook on 17:22 - Feb 18 with 1562 viewscornishdale

Tranmere are the struggling team now with only 2 points from the last 6 matches. I can see them being pulled into it. In fact the team with the next poorest record is Bury. Only 12 points to catch them up. Anything is possible when you consider that 33% of our league wins this season have come under Colemans stewardship. Its amazing what you can do in 3 matches with a quality manager.
how the fook on 17:22 - Feb 18 with 1563 viewsDaley_Lama

JK man of the match, decent choice.

Kevlah must have pushed him close though, cracking performance.

Poll: DF in or out

how the fook on 17:27 - Feb 18 with 1509 viewsD_Dale

how the fook on 17:22 - Feb 18 by cornishdale

Tranmere are the struggling team now with only 2 points from the last 6 matches. I can see them being pulled into it. In fact the team with the next poorest record is Bury. Only 12 points to catch them up. Anything is possible when you consider that 33% of our league wins this season have come under Colemans stewardship. Its amazing what you can do in 3 matches with a quality manager.

Yet today Tranmere drew against the league leaders - I'd like to believe that's a positive pointer for Tuesday.
how the fook on 17:28 - Feb 18 with 1507 viewsDale23years

how the fook on 17:22 - Feb 18 by Daley_Lama

JK man of the match, decent choice.

Kevlah must have pushed him close though, cracking performance.

had a good game jk performing well under coleman, our defence is looking really solid at last ( mainly down to long), also like our moment in midfield/attacking play

Well done dale

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Login to get fewer ads

how the fook on 17:38 - Feb 18 with 1416 viewsShun

Fantastic win and fully deserved. I can't believe everyone else but Wycombe won though! Just our luck!
how the fook on 17:45 - Feb 18 with 1357 viewsColDale

how the fook on 17:38 - Feb 18 by Shun

Fantastic win and fully deserved. I can't believe everyone else but Wycombe won though! Just our luck!

That was our first win this season against one of last season's opponents
how the fook on 18:09 - Feb 18 with 1249 viewsqlrken05

Fully deserved win . if we can continue playing with so much belief we will stay up

Come on Rochdale... Come on Rochdale

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024