Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
School End lower tier 11:41 - Feb 24 with 2600 viewsFFC1

Is it still the case that some seats remain empty due to health and safety?

I've noticed unoccupied seats when QPR fans have been in that section but didn't notice any gaps when seeing Chelsea's support- is it a different rule depending on who's in there or was I just not looking properly ?
School End lower tier on 11:45 - Feb 24 with 2587 viewsLewes_r

No. all seats should be available unless your own fans like spitting on each other (the long drip kind) it shouldnt be a problem

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

School End lower tier on 11:52 - Feb 24 with 2562 viewsNorthernr

If we split the stand we have to fence off the first few rows so those above can't chuck or spit stuff on those below - not something they're as concerned with at Molineux it should be said.

When top and bottom tier are away fans there's no need to do this.
School End lower tier on 11:53 - Feb 24 with 2559 viewsdaveB

first ten rows have to be empty for some reason but thats only if we have home fans in that end. It's so fans in the upper tier can't throw stuff at the home fans, I remember at Wolves a few years back we sat on the side and they were spitting on us after we scored, had the same at Arsenal this year as well.

I'm guessing Fulham have the whole end tomorrow so you get all of it

School End lower tier on 11:57 - Feb 24 with 2539 viewsLewes_r

the greenest/most Viscous spit shower can be found at West Ham

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

School End lower tier on 12:01 - Feb 24 with 2530 viewsBazWoT

School End lower tier on 11:57 - Feb 24 by Lewes_r

the greenest/most Viscous spit shower can be found at West Ham

I agree with Clive, Wolves are kin awful !!!!

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

School End lower tier on 12:15 - Feb 24 with 2510 viewsFFC1

School End lower tier on 11:52 - Feb 24 by Northernr

If we split the stand we have to fence off the first few rows so those above can't chuck or spit stuff on those below - not something they're as concerned with at Molineux it should be said.

When top and bottom tier are away fans there's no need to do this.

Your promotion season of 1982/83 could so nearly also have been ours. If you go to about half way through this video you'll see Derby fans literally lining the touchline and at one point Robert Wilson was tackled by a fan. Many Fulham players were assaulted and when the ref blew for an offside the Derby reacted as if it was full time and invaded the pitch. A lot of stuff was chucked on Fulham fans including a pig's head!

The match was never replayed and while you went on to become top team in London one year, we went on what seemed to be a terminal decline

School End lower tier on 12:28 - Feb 24 with 2476 viewsNorthernr

Must have been a big game, the away terrace is absolutely heaving
School End lower tier on 12:30 - Feb 24 with 2473 viewsFFC1

School End lower tier on 12:28 - Feb 24 by Northernr

It wasn't the away terrace Clive- the away fans were along part of the side- those who were in that end went down to the pitch
Login to get fewer ads

School End lower tier on 12:32 - Feb 24 with 2460 viewsFFC1

School End lower tier on 12:28 - Feb 24 by Northernr

Also, I thought you wanted to move away from pointless arguments about fan numbers (?)
School End lower tier on 12:36 - Feb 24 with 2449 viewsStanisgod

School End lower tier on 12:32 - Feb 24 by FFC1

Also, I thought you wanted to move away from pointless arguments about fan numbers (?)

I love having guests around to visit but isn't it nice when they GO HOME

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

School End lower tier on 12:38 - Feb 24 with 2443 viewsNorthernr

School End lower tier on 12:32 - Feb 24 by FFC1

Joking, chill.
School End lower tier on 12:38 - Feb 24 with 2442 viewsFFC1

School End lower tier on 12:36 - Feb 24 by Stanisgod

I love having guests around to visit but isn't it nice when they GO HOME

Even nicer when a virtual argument is played out on a football pitch
School End lower tier on 13:56 - Feb 24 with 2318 viewsHayesender

I came out of forest away last reason quite wet, yet it hadn't rained all day

Poll: Shamima Beghum

School End lower tier on 19:41 - Feb 24 with 2184 viewsQPR1882

School End lower tier on 13:56 - Feb 24 by Hayesender

I came out of forest away last reason quite wet, yet it hadn't rained all day

Went to hooters then did we ?

School End lower tier on 20:15 - Feb 24 with 2138 viewsHayesender

School End lower tier on 19:41 - Feb 24 by QPR1882

Went to hooters then did we ?

I did as it goes

Poll: Shamima Beghum

School End lower tier on 23:53 - Feb 24 with 2075 viewsdenhamhoop2

School End lower tier on 12:15 - Feb 24 by FFC1

Your promotion season of 1982/83 could so nearly also have been ours. If you go to about half way through this video you'll see Derby fans literally lining the touchline and at one point Robert Wilson was tackled by a fan. Many Fulham players were assaulted and when the ref blew for an offside the Derby reacted as if it was full time and invaded the pitch. A lot of stuff was chucked on Fulham fans including a pig's head!

The match was never replayed and while you went on to become top team in London one year, we went on what seemed to be a terminal decline

That season us and Wolves went far ahead of you and Leicester quite early on we did beat you 3-1 to win the title but you lost to Leicester by a point the point that gained from 2-0 to us at Loftus Road Lineker getting 2 in the last 10 mins.Do remember Robert Wilson being kicked by Derby fan still you ended up having to sell Ray Houghton to Oxford who could afford to pay him more shows how times change
School End lower tier on 23:57 - Feb 24 with 2072 viewsMrSheen

School End lower tier on 23:53 - Feb 24 by denhamhoop2

That season us and Wolves went far ahead of you and Leicester quite early on we did beat you 3-1 to win the title but you lost to Leicester by a point the point that gained from 2-0 to us at Loftus Road Lineker getting 2 in the last 10 mins.Do remember Robert Wilson being kicked by Derby fan still you ended up having to sell Ray Houghton to Oxford who could afford to pay him more shows how times change

You're right how things change. The next season, I saw them play at Maine Road with a college friend of mine who supported City. Fulham won 3-2! Wilson and Davies were excellent up front, Parker awesome at the back. Sorry, I have no recollection of how many away fans there were.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024