Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The big R (n/t) 16:52 - Apr 21 with 1361 viewsThe_DJ

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The big R (n/t) (n/t) on 16:57 - Apr 21 with 1309 viewssandylaner1

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
The big R (n/t) on 16:57 - Apr 21 with 1299 viewsClivert

Time to to get rid of the shower that have been parading in our colours this season and time for Coleman to build his own team.
The big R (n/t) on 17:06 - Apr 21 with 1248 viewsseasidedale

Ok whats done is done, lets not all summer going on about what was done, we should have done this, not done that, this has been done all season. Lets just get on with looking forward, not back. Work to becoming team Rochdale again and have a good next season. I believe that we can be up there if we all pull together so lets do it remember we are Rochdale!
The big R (n/t) on 17:32 - Apr 21 with 1150 viewspedrodale

Expected but still stunned. Thought JC had sorted the defence untill Krucz was injured then we probably conceded more tha 2 goals per game, just hope JC can make this a priority over the summer.
Also why the F*ck cant we play for more than 20 mins per game all season.
The big R (n/t) on 18:05 - Apr 21 with 1022 viewsphomem

As soon as they equalised there was only going to be one winner and it wasn't dale
The big R (n/t) on 18:07 - Apr 21 with 1009 viewsYorkshire_Dale

We have been and continue to be a complete shambles from Day 1 of the season.

Get rid of the lot of them Coley and re-build from scratch.

Useless tossers
The big R (n/t) on 18:29 - Apr 21 with 953 viewschuckleberry

I feel nothing but relief
The big R (n/t) on 18:53 - Apr 21 with 911 viewsSFD

truth Coleman has been crap since he took over yet again reverting to 3 central midfielders etc etc, yes he probably has to be given chance to build his own team but I am far from convinced he is capable.
Login to get fewer ads

The big R (n/t) on 18:54 - Apr 21 with 901 viewsolympicdale

The big R (n/t) on 18:53 - Apr 21 by SFD

truth Coleman has been crap since he took over yet again reverting to 3 central midfielders etc etc, yes he probably has to be given chance to build his own team but I am far from convinced he is capable.

big surprise.

Life is a game of fate.

The big R (n/t) on 18:55 - Apr 21 with 899 viewsphomem

The formation today was right it was again dodgy defending which cost us and not for the first time this season
The big R (n/t) on 19:59 - Apr 21 with 834 viewssweetcorn

Others seem unwilling to tell you, but you're a negative pr*ck who will find a fault in anything that there is a fault in. First adams sh*ts out, now JC after less than 6 months has been crap, you're having a laugh aren't you? he hasnt even had a chance to sign any players, why dont you see what the future holds and give JC a chance instead of being a c*nt about it.

Admittedly i wind people up on here, but no need to be so negative.

Not so surprised to see us down, hopefully we'll bounce back. Long's reaction said it all. seems he has taken to this club, surely we cant sign him next year in league two? would be overjoyed if that was the case.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

The big R (n/t) on 20:01 - Apr 21 with 817 viewsolympicdale

Life is a game of fate.

The big R (n/t) on 20:03 - Apr 21 with 804 viewsPhil26

New beginning, championship in four years, passing Barnsley on the way up!

FrancoDale

The big R (n/t) on 20:03 - Apr 21 with 803 viewsTalkingSutty

The big R (n/t) on 18:55 - Apr 21 by phomem

The formation today was right it was again dodgy defending which cost us and not for the first time this season

The first goal was a mistake by Edwards who hesitated with his decision making, but overall we played ok.

Tommy Lee made a couple of fabulous saves in the second half and really the result was a injustice, having said that its not a coincidence that we are conceding two or more goals nearly every game.

Two poor teams today and it was obvious neither side is league one standard.
The big R (n/t) on 20:07 - Apr 21 with 784 viewspedrodale

The big R (n/t) on 20:03 - Apr 21 by TalkingSutty

The first goal was a mistake by Edwards who hesitated with his decision making, but overall we played ok.

Tommy Lee made a couple of fabulous saves in the second half and really the result was a injustice, having said that its not a coincidence that we are conceding two or more goals nearly every game.

Two poor teams today and it was obvious neither side is league one standard.

Thought exactly the same last week against Exeter
The big R (n/t) on 21:09 - Apr 21 with 677 viewsShun

We were massively unlucky today, having been the best side for the vast majority of the match.
Can't really pick a MOM, everyone played alright without making any real mistakes.
The big R (n/t) on 21:15 - Apr 21 with 656 viewspnc4eva1

Yes we're down. Personally thought we would be early in the season. Also don't really care as we were down weeks ago in reality if not mathematically.

Time to rebuild and look to the future. You can't do anything about history

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

The big R (n/t) on 21:27 - Apr 21 with 635 viewsYorkshire_Dale

The big R (n/t) on 21:15 - Apr 21 by pnc4eva1

Yes we're down. Personally thought we would be early in the season. Also don't really care as we were down weeks ago in reality if not mathematically.

Time to rebuild and look to the future. You can't do anything about history

It's the manner of the Relegation that's the issue......the Club is an embarrassment from top to bottom at the moment.....

.......I think tinpot is the word?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024