Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye Dale 17:49 - Apr 21 with 6102 viewsfishboy1983

We gifted you 6 points, but you forgot there were 46 games to a season. To all the dale who gave us pelters home and away...... whos laughing now????

Great to see Adams and BBM back where they belong, although tbh BBM is not fit to play for a pub team the worst player to ever wear the famous shakers shirt.

Enjoy fleetwood and give us a wave on our way to Preston!
Goodbye Dale on 03:21 - Apr 22 with 855 viewsAtThePeake

If and when you're REAL rivals go down, there'll still be a league above you.

We're very sorry we're not big enough to compete with such MASSIVE clubs as Bury.

R442D etc, take the ribbing. If you take it, you can give it right back when it comes back round, as it surely will soon enough.

Tangled up in blue.

Goodbye Dale on 03:32 - Apr 22 with 845 viewsR442D

Goodbye Dale on 03:21 - Apr 22 by AtThePeake

If and when you're REAL rivals go down, there'll still be a league above you.

We're very sorry we're not big enough to compete with such MASSIVE clubs as Bury.

R442D etc, take the ribbing. If you take it, you can give it right back when it comes back round, as it surely will soon enough.

I understand what you mean, but in honesty I wouldn't even care to give it back.

If we were staying up and it was Bury going back to league 2, I wouldn't be sad enough to go on their forum and post something like what they have on here.

I don't quite understand what they think they're getting from it still?
Like I said before, I used to be angry but now I'm just bored of it.
Goodbye Dale on 08:15 - Apr 22 with 825 viewsPops2

Goodbye Dale on 03:32 - Apr 22 by R442D

I understand what you mean, but in honesty I wouldn't even care to give it back.

If we were staying up and it was Bury going back to league 2, I wouldn't be sad enough to go on their forum and post something like what they have on here.

Bored enough to keep banging on about it? You lot are carrying on like it is a shock, you have had about 6 months notice. Just a shame we could not have relegated Oldham at Gigg next week. That would have been sweet as I hate them, you are more a play thing.
Goodbye Dale on 08:18 - Apr 22 with 824 viewsTalkingSutty

Goodbye Dale on 03:32 - Apr 22 by R442D

Leave it alone R442D, the bURY posters will be young kids thats all. Like you suggest it would be quite sad if the posters who have gone to the trouble of registering on our site are grown men.

I dont think even the giggles half wits would be childish enough to do that, i wouldnt put it past them though !!
Goodbye Dale on 09:39 - Apr 22 with 800 viewsfishboy1983

Goodbye Dale on 21:14 - Apr 21 by pioneer

Only the third time we have been relegated in 105 years history, I knew Id find a silver lining.

Rofl finding a silver lining......... problem is that for years they did not have relegation to the conference. Well done!

I think you could do a stockport, couple of years and you might be glad of staying in the conference.

oh and just so you fail know, we have actually made a profit the last 2 years. With the sale of Lowe, Jones and Mozika we should have a tidy profit this year to.

Tbh clubs that have not won anything in 100 years should be shut down, surely we should let Luton, York, Stockport, Grimsby etc replace you. Pointless!
Goodbye Dale on 10:28 - Apr 22 with 780 viewsDale23years

Goodbye Dale on 09:39 - Apr 22 by fishboy1983

Rofl finding a silver lining......... problem is that for years they did not have relegation to the conference. Well done!

I think you could do a stockport, couple of years and you might be glad of staying in the conference.

oh and just so you fail know, we have actually made a profit the last 2 years. With the sale of Lowe, Jones and Mozika we should have a tidy profit this year to.

Tbh clubs that have not won anything in 100 years should be shut down, surely we should let Luton, York, Stockport, Grimsby etc replace you. Pointless!

do a stockport ha ha not a chance, and just to let you know us fail mads a nice profit to plus our club is in a better financial position then yours

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Goodbye Dale on 11:07 - Apr 22 with 747 viewsDarkwing

Goodbye Dale on 10:28 - Apr 22 by Dale23years

do a stockport ha ha not a chance, and just to let you know us fail mads a nice profit to plus our club is in a better financial position then yours

and your now in League 2 haha
Goodbye Dale on 11:18 - Apr 22 with 735 viewsAReeves

Perhaps clubs that go into a financial blackhole and have to bailed out by fans of other clubs to survive, should be shut down.

Perhaps a view backed up by the people, creditors and others that your wonderful, perfect model club have cheated and let down financialy.... just a thought like.
Login to get fewer ads

Goodbye Dale on 11:23 - Apr 22 with 726 viewsSuddenLad

I'll venture to suggest that Dale will be thriving financially, whilst you lot are searching for the buckets under the stairs, and rattling them on the Rock.

Probably sometime before the end of 2012.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024