Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs 10:32 - Apr 27 with 1284 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Might be a weakened team but a little birdy told me MK are short on players

M.Edwards
Minihan
Byrne
Amankwaah
Long
Barry-Murphy
Kennedy
Tutte
Thompson
Gray
Akpa Akpro

Subs: Jones, Hackney, Holden, Allan, Andrews
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 10:41 - Apr 27 with 1267 viewsChaffRAFC

....................................Edwards..........................................

Minihan..............Byrne....................Long..................Widdowson

Adams..................Jones...............Tutte.......................Hackney

...........................Akpa-Akpro......Grimes................................

Subs: Lucas, Fagbola, Kennedy, Thompson, Gray

* Would definitely give Minihan another shot at right back.
* Would like one more game from Long, our best loan signing this season
* Jones MUST lead the team out if it's to be his last ever home game.
* Kennedy deserves a rest
* Hackney to start if fit to see how he fits into a 4-4-2
* Grimes to be given a chance next to JLAA in a 4-4-2 with two wingers
* Gray straight back into the squad at the expense of Symes
* Loan players (apart from Long) to be excluded as they don't matter now
* Result doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things

Tazzy, you've got Holden on the pitch and the bench with no Widdowson.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 10:43 - Apr 27 with 1260 viewsRAFC_1994

There's only two Dean Holden's!?
The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 10:44 - Apr 27 with 1256 viewsDale_Pea

What happened to your boycott?

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 10:46 - Apr 27 with 1247 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 10:41 - Apr 27 by ChaffRAFC

....................................Edwards..........................................

...........................Akpa-Akpro......Grimes................................

Chosen it out the one's which i think deserve a chance in the 1st team as we are Relegated who knows they might surprise us reason i havent chosen certain other players so they rested to play against Orient not that it matters

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 10:48 - Apr 27 with 1237 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 10:44 - Apr 27 by Dale_Pea

It ended when i posted the Awayday Guide

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 10:54 - Apr 27 with 1226 viewsmaybee

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 10:41 - Apr 27 by ChaffRAFC

Hackney deserves a rest after the magnificent season he's put in.

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 11:33 - Apr 27 with 1169 viewselectricblue

...................................BBM................................................

..............Kennedy............Jones...............Tutte.......................

.....................................Symes................................

Lomax, Hackney, Holden, Thompson, Akpro

BBm as a holding midfielder.jones to play off Symes, and i would like to see more of Symes being a target man.
If it does not work i would replace BBM go 4-3-2 with thompson and akpro given license to go for it..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 11:49 - Apr 27 with 1152 viewsdingdangblue

Kean,Edwards,Trotman,Balkestein,Jordan,Benali,Hackney,Barnes-homer,Ormerod,Bergkamp,Ecclestone would take some beating!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 13:59 - Apr 27 with 1015 viewselectricblue

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 11:49 - Apr 27 by dingdangblue

Kean,Edwards,Trotman,Balkestein,Jordan,Benali,Hackney,Barnes-homer,Ormerod,Bergkamp,Ecclestone would take some beating!

wow thats some shite at spotland this season.

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 14:24 - Apr 27 with 989 viewsAtThePeake

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 11:33 - Apr 27 by electricblue

...................................BBM................................................

..............Kennedy............Jones...............Tutte.......................

.....................................Symes................................

Lomax, Hackney, Holden, Thompson, Akpro

BBm as a holding midfielder.jones to play off Symes, and i would like to see more of Symes being a target man.
If it does not work i would replace BBM go 4-3-2 with thompson and akpro given license to go for it..

Lomax? Am I missing something/one?

Tangled up in blue.

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 14:50 - Apr 27 with 956 viewsSyke_Dale

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 10:44 - Apr 27 by Dale_Pea

Geoffrey.....
The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 15:14 - Apr 27 with 921 viewsofficialdale

Edwards

Minhan
Byrne
Long
Widdowson

JK
Tutte
Jones

JLAA
Thompson
Adams

Subs: Amankwaah, Hackney, Allen, Symes, Gray
The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 15:17 - Apr 27 with 912 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 15:14 - Apr 27 by officialdale

Edwards

Minhan
Byrne
Long
Widdowson

JK
Tutte
Jones

JLAA
Thompson
Adams

Subs: Amankwaah, Hackney, Allen, Symes, Gray

which one of the subs have had Goalkeeper training then?

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 15:19 - Apr 27 with 907 viewsSalwaDale

For me we should, where possible, only play players who are wanted here next season. There is one exception, as stated by Chaff, and that is that Gary Jones must lead the team out if it is to be his last home game. If it isn't then I'd drop him to the bench and maybe play:

Edwards
Miniman
Byrne
Long
Widdowson
Hackney (we can get "I was there when Hackey played" t-shirts)
JLAA
Tutte
Kennedy
Symes
Gray

In all honesty though I don't really care who plays. The most important thing is that at the end of the game I will be saying goodbye to the season and the shower that have worn the shirt this season.

TBBT

The Mighty Dale v The Franchise - Your Starting XI & Subs on 16:07 - Apr 27 with 859 viewsBirchy915

Minihan..................Byrne....................Long....................Widdowson

Akpa-Akpro................Jones...............Tutte.......................Hackney
|
......v.............................Thompson.....................................

.....................................Grimes......................................

I want Akpro on the win but pushing further forwards into a more attacking position allowing Minihan to push forwards more and keeping Hackney as a traditional winger.
Possibly trade Jones for Kennedy or vice versa at half time.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024