Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn 22:05 - Apr 29 with 1869 viewsLewes_r

Apparently only the second time this century that a prem team had zero attempts on or off target

Scarey.. You thought we were bad..that has gotta qualify for a refund for their travelling fans

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Blackburn on 22:05 - Apr 29 with 1862 viewsTGRRRSSS

really hope they go down regardless
Blackburn on 22:13 - Apr 29 with 1825 viewskomradkirk

been some shit talked about steve kean being manager of the year as well.
his post match interview was just jibberish.
spurs should have had five today.
Blackburn on 22:14 - Apr 29 with 1818 viewsTGRRRSSS

It was absolute nonsense, they might just hjave asked him about his wife's shopping list for all the sense it was.
UNforttunately became a media darling after that televised game on Sky a while back.
Had it been anyone else interviewer would have sloughtered him
Blackburn on 22:19 - Apr 29 with 1794 viewsLewes_r

I cant get my head around that stat.. I mean they never hit the ball towards the goal In anger at all.. Not even a shot that hit the corner flag.

Blackburn on 22:21 - Apr 29 with 1783 viewsTGRRRSSS

by some miracle they did achieve a corner gawd knows how
Blackburn on 22:22 - Apr 29 with 1776 viewskomradkirk

they seemed to dribble it to the spurs 18 yard line and fall over,if they had a shot i must have missed it when i was getting more comforting chocolate.
Blackburn on 22:23 - Apr 29 with 1776 viewskomradkirk

they seemed to dribble it to the spurs 18 yard line and fall over,if they had a shot i must have missed it when i was getting more comforting chocolate.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Blackburn on 00:17 - Apr 30 with 1642 viewscanaryfan

I seem to remember they nearly did that at Man City too until some stupid bastard had a shot after 88 minutes or something.

Steve Kean will still be gibbering on about being confident of staying up when he needs to get 7 points from the last 1 game.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn on 00:21 - Apr 30 with 1631 viewsJuzzie

I don't actually blame Kean for saying the things he's saying. He's just playing the media at their own game.

We're in a media obsessed world where someone sticks a microphone in your face and asks stupid, obvious, patronising questions. So he's just giving it back.

What else is he meant to say? "we're shit, we're going down"? He'd get crucified for that too so if you're going to get crucified either way, at least do it saying something positive, however unrealistic.

Blackburn on 00:37 - Apr 30 with 1612 viewscanaryfan

Blackburn on 00:21 - Apr 30 by Juzzie

I don't actually blame Kean for saying the things he's saying. He's just playing the media at their own game.

We're in a media obsessed world where someone sticks a microphone in your face and asks stupid, obvious, patronising questions. So he's just giving it back.

What else is he meant to say? "we're shit, we're going down"? He'd get crucified for that too so if you're going to get crucified either way, at least do it saying something positive, however unrealistic.

Yes you're right. He has no other option I suppose. Though one gets the feeling he doesn't believe his positivity, in the way for instance Martinez has done all season. Having said that, the sort of crap he's had to put up with this season is utterly abhorrent. I watched Norwich get totally outplayed up there last week, and despite playing us off the park there was a large section of Blackburn fans singing "Kean's sending us down, Kean's sending us down, The F*#%ing w*#%er, he's sending us down".
Blackburn on 00:47 - Apr 30 with 1596 viewsJuzzie

It did make me laugh when the interviewer asked Kean after the game at Spurs; "last game at Chelsea, do you think you can get anything from that"?

"Yes"

"From the Champions League finalists?"

"Yes"

I mean, what a stupid question lol! They deliberately try to draw the managers in, one day one of them will lump an interviewer.
I'm amazed it's not already happened. I thought Ivanovic was going to do it last week when the guy cheerily told him he would miss the CL final.

Blackburn on 00:53 - Apr 30 with 1586 viewsLewes_r

Blackburn on 00:47 - Apr 30 by Juzzie

It did make me laugh when the interviewer asked Kean after the game at Spurs; "last game at Chelsea, do you think you can get anything from that"?

"Yes"

"Yes"

I mean, what a stupid question lol! They deliberately try to draw the managers in, one day one of them will lump an interviewer.
I'm amazed it's not already happened. I thought Ivanovic was going to do it last week when the guy cheerily told him he would miss the CL final.

The interviewer was johnathan pierce.. Hardly surprising a prick like that asking a question like that.

Blackburn on 01:09 - Apr 30 with 1567 viewscanaryfan

Blackburn on 00:47 - Apr 30 by Juzzie

"Yes"

"Yes"

Yes that would be fun. Though not as satisfying as an interviewer losing the plot with an arrogant smartarse manager, who ridicules perfectly reasonable questions and intimidates the poor sod who's only trying to ask questions on behalf of the fans etc.

Yes I'd love to see someone punch Dalglish's lights out.
Blackburn on 10:01 - Apr 30 with 1398 viewsTGRRRSSS

Yiou sure he wasn't taking the piss by that stage. I know what your saying Juzzie but Kean says things that have absolutley no corelation with whats happened on the pitch.
The most incredible stat really is Spurs only got 2 goals.
Blackburn on 10:28 - Apr 30 with 1351 viewssmegma

Blackburn on 00:53 - Apr 30 by Lewes_r

The interviewer was johnathan pierce.. Hardly surprising a prick like that asking a question like that.

The press asked the same question before Blackburn went to OT .

They said the same in the run up to our home games vs chelsea/liverpool/arsenal/spurs.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024