Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goal line Tech 11:18 - May 11 with 866 viewselectricblue

Just reading in the paper that goal line tech will be introduced for the start of the 2013/14 season but prem teans first..
The mind boggling thing is the astronomical cost £250k per club....
Where do they get these figures from? out of a hat...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Goal line Tech on 11:47 - May 11 with 845 viewsLoungeLizardMC

Its possible that it could be in for this season but if not then definitely next

KHBA

Goal line Tech on 13:41 - May 11 with 784 viewswimborne_dale

On principle (cost aside) it has to be a good thing. There would be no point in shouting at the ref "IT CROSSED THE LINE!!!!" if the technology said otherwise.

And we would get the correct decision every time.

However, it does look expensive, especially as the controversy of "did it cross the line?" only happens once in a blue moon. In cricket and tennis, Hawkeye is used regularly but in football it would only be needed for one game in every 10 or 100.

Edgar Allan's Crow

Goal line Tech on 15:28 - May 11 with 736 viewssoulboy

They probably get those daft sums from the same place that players and agents get their wages demands from.
Goal line Tech on 23:44 - May 11 with 673 viewsShun

I wouldn't want it if it costs that much! Really, how often would it need to be called into action? I can't really think of any instances this season.
Goal line Tech on 15:06 - May 12 with 640 views442Dale

Goal line Tech on 23:44 - May 11 by Shun

I wouldn't want it if it costs that much! Really, how often would it need to be called into action? I can't really think of any instances this season.

John Paskin, at Bury.
AWS, 1995.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024