Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Playing at Stamford Bridge on Friday. Suggestions please.... 17:13 - May 21 with 2666 viewsyankranger

It looks like I HAVE to play in some tournament on the pitch at Stamford Bridge for work. I cannot back out. Any unique ideas?

* Sh*t on the field?
* Bury some sort of voodoo doll?
* Bury some qpr pins in the corners?

I am open for suggestions....
Playing at Stamford Bridge on Friday. Suggestions please.... on 18:26 - May 21 with 2613 viewswombat

Can you sneak a couple of extra water bottles in with you. When nobody's watching walk around the pitch in a sort of QPR way while despencing water bottles behind you , oh forgot to mention fill them with weed killer before u use them

Or wrap a mornin after a red hot curry crap in cling film and hide it somewhere in the dressing room behind a sink in the roof somewhere that weeks of heat will ripen said contents nicely over the summer

Thirdly matches and petrol is always a good option

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Playing at Stamford Bridge on Friday. Suggestions please.... on 18:30 - May 21 with 2605 viewsE17hoop

My youngest was there a few weeks back on some Maths school trip thing they run. He made sure to leave an egg mayo sandwich hidden in the changing room somewhere.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Playing at Stamford Bridge on Friday. Suggestions please.... on 18:55 - May 21 with 2572 viewsCogster

dip yer boots in agent orange before you go on.
Playing at Stamford Bridge on Friday. Suggestions please.... on 20:25 - May 21 with 2526 viewsCanadaRanger

I wouldn't worry...

The stadium's going to "the dogs" anyway...

(If they get planning permission)

But if you have to do something, reprogram the sound system to play "Rangers, Queens Park Rangers..."
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Playing at Stamford Bridge on Friday. Suggestions please.... on 20:59 - May 21 with 2495 viewsmichael67

Find a dead rat. Hide it somewhere in the home dressing room where it won't be found. That thing will stink as it decomposes.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Playing at Stamford Bridge on Friday. Suggestions please.... on 21:21 - May 21 with 2474 viewsCogster

be sure to stuff the aforementioned dead rat with anything you can find which has this label on it..

Playing at Stamford Bridge on Friday. Suggestions please.... on 21:26 - May 21 with 2458 viewssupergonz

some twenty seven years ago someone I know very well played a Sunday Morning cup final at the place.
My "friend" took great pleasure in taking a leak in each corner of the Home dressing room.
Playing at Stamford Bridge on Friday. Suggestions please.... on 21:37 - May 21 with 2436 viewssuperhooper1972

Some nice raw meat placed around the place(rat heaven), engine grease to put on door handles and alike, stink bombs, if you can go in the physio room itching powder on the treatment tables, and if your up for some organised chaos fire alarms and sprinklers are good for a laugh, watch out for big brother though, i reckon there will be as many camera's as the kremlin.
Login to get fewer ads

Playing at Stamford Bridge on Friday. Suggestions please.... on 22:12 - May 21 with 2404 viewsRangersAreBack

Leave a copy of the F-Plan diet in Fat Frank's locker?
Playing at Stamford Bridge on Friday. Suggestions please.... on 22:36 - May 21 with 2386 viewsStanisgod

Ku Klux Klan hat on Terry's peg

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024