Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Symes 11:26 - Jun 27 with 1059 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

he's apparently signing for Leyton Orient now they've gotta be favorites for the drop
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Symes on 12:25 - Jun 27 with 967 viewsjohnofheywood

Ouch!!!!
Symes on 16:52 - Jun 27 with 734 viewsSuddenLad

I think Leyton Orient will be amongst the favourites for the drop whether they sign Symes or not.

That said, I think Symes is a much better player than we saw whilst he was in a Dale shirt. He may be another COG who needs the right club and the right staff, but I do think he is a much better player than we saw.

Wasn't his the only Dale hat-trick of the season ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Symes on 16:57 - Jun 27 with 720 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Symes on 16:52 - Jun 27 by SuddenLad

I think Leyton Orient will be amongst the favourites for the drop whether they sign Symes or not.

That said, I think Symes is a much better player than we saw whilst he was in a Dale shirt. He may be another COG who needs the right club and the right staff, but I do think he is a much better player than we saw.

Wasn't his the only Dale hat-trick of the season ?

Coleman and Michael Symes knew each other.......qualities and limitations,the lot.

Why did it all go wrong at San Spotty?

Symes on 17:14 - Jun 27 with 689 viewsSuddenLad

Symes on 16:57 - Jun 27 by Yorkshire_Dale

Coleman and Michael Symes knew each other.......qualities and limitations,the lot.

Why did it all go wrong at San Spotty?

Most of the work shy shirkers in the same line up won't have helped him. To score you need to be provided with decent service from players that are interested in doing so.

Nobody will score without them. He never had a bad game AGAINST us.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024