Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Le Tour 16:20 - Jun 29 with 2477 viewsboobishabang

All starts tommorow, any sneaky bets on the winner being had? think its the best chance Wiggins has got to win Yellow, cant see Cav staying the full 3 weeks with an eye on the Olymipics
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Le Tour on 16:23 - Jun 29 with 2471 viewsTonto

Wiggo has a very good chance for the podium, but I think the top step maybe beyond him. But even a podium would be a huge achievement for a Brit.

I get a similar feeling about Cav - can be be bothered about getting over the Alps when there is Box Hill to think about.

the other interesting thing is can Sky keep an eye on both Yellow and green if both Wiggo and cav stay in? that could be really hard...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Le Tour on 16:26 - Jun 29 with 2468 viewsboobishabang

Le Tour on 16:23 - Jun 29 by Tonto

Wiggo has a very good chance for the podium, but I think the top step maybe beyond him. But even a podium would be a huge achievement for a Brit.

I get a similar feeling about Cav - can be be bothered about getting over the Alps when there is Box Hill to think about.

the other interesting thing is can Sky keep an eye on both Yellow and green if both Wiggo and cav stay in? that could be really hard...

Seems like the team is geared around supporting Wiggo for his quest for Yellow, maybe difficult for Cav not having a team around him like he's been used to the previous tours, he'll need to fight for someone elses back wheel and show his fighting abilities
Le Tour on 16:33 - Jun 29 with 2460 viewsTheBlob

Le Tour on 16:23 - Jun 29 by Tonto

"Wiggo"?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Le Tour on 17:23 - Jun 29 with 2440 viewsWrittler

Wiggins has the best team around him possible. Sky will have 4 in the top 10 including 2 of the top 3 and winner. Cav won't make the pyrenees - he'll pull out to focus on the Olympics after nicking a couple of stage wins. Expect Sagan to win the green jersey this year.
Le Tour on 18:02 - Jun 29 with 2427 viewskarlski

I will have a bet that in a few years time whoever wins this time will be stripped of his title amid yet more in-fighting, ego wrangling, and pure cheating. Shame really, the human effort required for it makes it one of the most extraordinary sporting events in the world but it has brought its own name into disrepute time and time again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024