Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portsmouth FC 16:13 - Jul 12 with 5252 viewsE17hoop

Apparently the Football League says they can start in L1 but will have to accept 10pt penalty & must pay football creditors in full - another relegation?

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Portsmouth FC on 17:21 - Jul 13 with 1084 viewsJamie

Portsmouth FC on 17:03 - Jul 13 by TGRRRSSS

Gaydamark loaned the club money where did all the money for all those players he sold go to? Also took all the land around the ground for himself (asset stripped) then left demanding millions.
I couldn'#t remember Al Fahim's name, but Ali Al Faraj was a weird one.
The real mess began when Gaydamark took over as far as I can see.

Gaydamak had sold the club before the fire sale began.

As for the money raised, most of it would've gone to repaying some of the fortune he put into the club and which was sold onto al-Fahim. A large chunk of his loans are still on the books and being repaid.

Gaydamak bought the land around the ground and now uses it to fleece fans on matchday for parking.
Portsmouth FC on 17:22 - Jul 13 with 1080 viewsTGRRRSSS

I don't think he bought it he simply took it didn't he?
Anyway either way he was certainly a huge part of this mess, and was neither fit nor proper person to run a football club, yet PL, FA etc waived him and others even worse through.
Ali Al Faraj was a virtual fraud case, really think police should be called personally.
Surely some serious money laundering was going on???
Portsmouth FC on 17:39 - Jul 13 with 1075 viewsBAWHoops

Stop.... stop, he's already dead

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Portsmouth FC on 17:45 - Jul 13 with 1069 viewsTGRRRSSS

Kanu suing if he don't get his money.
Portsmouth FC on 17:52 - Jul 13 with 1058 viewsderbyhoop

Portsmouth FC on 17:45 - Jul 13 by TGRRRSSS

Kanu suing if he don't get his money.

Wy don't they offer him 3p in the £

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Portsmouth FC on 17:53 - Jul 13 with 1055 viewsTGRRRSSS

Funnily enough they are actually required to give him money unlike someone who'd go under for want of less than a week of his wage what a cn ut
Portsmouth FC on 17:55 - Jul 13 with 1053 viewsJamie

Portsmouth FC on 17:52 - Jul 13 by derbyhoop

Wy don't they offer him 3p in the £

Protected creditor. The millionaire footballers are entitled to every penny, whilst the local businessmen lose tens of thousands.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024