Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BBC predictions for the coming season. 12:25 - Aug 16 with 1213 viewsToffeemanc

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19246984

Some Interesting opinions here, particularly the prediction for Dale below; which I hope turns out to be correct

Rochdale

Manager: John Coleman
Last season: 24th (League One)
Best summer signing: George Donnelly
One to watch: Rhys Bennett

BBC Radio Manchester's Nathan Middleton: "It has been a summer of change at Spotland as John Coleman prepares for his first full season in charge of Rochdale.
"Coleman has made good on his promise of wholesale changes after their relegation from League One, including selling inspirational captain Gary Jones, and he has mainly stuck to what he knows and trusts, signing a string of players who he worked with during his time at Accrington Stanley.
"With a bigger budget than his former club, and an intriguing blend of youth and experience in the squad assembled, expect Rochdale to be in and around the top seven all season."

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 12:40 - Aug 16 with 1167 viewssandylaner1

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 14:33 - Aug 16 with 1031 viewsLocal_team

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 12:40 - Aug 16 by sandylaner1

The comments on there are made by local BBC pundits. If you read through the rest of the clubs there are set to be 24 teams in the top half and about 10 going up automatically.

The bookies are generally more reliable for a prediction and have us finishing below mid table......
BBC predictions for the coming season. on 16:32 - Aug 16 with 942 viewsfitzochris

The Ob will be offering us it's own unique perspective on the coming season this weekend too and, according to RP, we'll also get Peter Cavanagh's first of a new weekly column, an interview with Coley and the low down on Northampton Town.

Swit-swoo.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 16:41 - Aug 16 with 921 viewsTVOS1907

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 16:32 - Aug 16 by fitzochris

The Ob will be offering us it's own unique perspective on the coming season this weekend too and, according to RP, we'll also get Peter Cavanagh's first of a new weekly column, an interview with Coley and the low down on Northampton Town.

Swit-swoo.

What's the betting the Cavanagh piece is the same interview as on the o/s this afternoon?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 16:41 - Aug 16 with 921 viewsTVOS1907

Swit-swoo.

What's the betting the Cavanagh piece is the same interview as on the o/s this afternoon?

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 16:46 - Aug 16 with 908 viewsfitzochris

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 16:41 - Aug 16 by TVOS1907

Odds on.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 16:49 - Aug 16 with 902 viewsBrierls

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 16:41 - Aug 16 by TVOS1907

I don't care so long as he's not had a bet himself!
BBC predictions for the coming season. on 17:22 - Aug 16 with 885 viewsShun

Swit-swoo.

Is that weekly column from Cavanagh for real? Really good idea that.
Login to get fewer ads

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 17:28 - Aug 16 with 875 viewsTVOS1907

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 17:22 - Aug 16 by Shun

Is that weekly column from Cavanagh for real? Really good idea that.

We don't know, but it is if it happens.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 18:56 - Aug 16 with 785 viewsBanned4ever

finish in a comfortable mid-table position.
BBC predictions for the coming season. on 19:18 - Aug 16 with 752 viewsMoonyDale

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 18:56 - Aug 16 by Banned4ever

finish in a comfortable mid-table position.

We are going up , you heard it here first .....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 19:22 - Aug 16 with 748 viewsPotterDale

Swit-swoo.

Will he be telling us the result of the upcoming match?
BBC predictions for the coming season. on 19:39 - Aug 16 with 720 viewsMoonyDale

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 19:22 - Aug 16 by PotterDale

Will he be telling us the result of the upcoming match?

2 - 0 dale

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 20:33 - Aug 16 with 668 viewsBanned4ever

BBC predictions for the coming season. on 19:18 - Aug 16 by MoonyDale

We are going up , you heard it here first .....

I-hold you to that one
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024