Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonys question time. 18:46 - Oct 31 with 2010 viewsShackletonR

On Sunday our beloved chairman (and i do love him) has promised to answer questions on how our season has gone so far, if you was one of the lucky ones what would you ask our smiling Malaysian saviour.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Tonys question time. on 18:49 - Oct 31 with 2002 viewsBazWoT

Is that not the phone in show thing tomorrow evening hosted by free seat the eloquent?

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

Tonys question time. on 18:52 - Oct 31 with 1988 viewsMytch_QPR

(1) Is that a gun in your pocket... or a large wad of cash.
(2) Have you had some bloke called 'Arry pestering you over the past couple of weeks

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Tonys question time. on 22:30 - Oct 31 with 1863 viewsdavman

Only one question we should ask him and that is what guarantees he will give us that he, and his fellow *investors* are providing funds to the club rather than providing LOANS to the club and whether they are all prepared to fund us should the worst happen and Hughes takes us down.

Simply, THAT is all I care about for this football club.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024