Please log in to use all the site's facilities
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 11:37:20|
Hull City v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
at 21:48 13 Mar 2019
Soft as shite as a team.
Never before has a team needed a Derry and Hill as much as us since the last time we needed a Derry and Hill.
The team and the club look utterly shot. There might be a good set of players in there somewhere, but confidence is through the floor and until we fluke another 1-0 like we did against Wigan, this run will continue.
All of our youngsters coming through are midfielders or wingers. There are no defenders and we look like we need 4 defenders. One of them is a striker who can't even get into Walsall's team and we're going to be down to him and Big Matt next season.
Going down this season would be a disaster, but feck me, it will save a season of pain and misery next time round.
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 20:02:55|
Queens Park Rangers v Stoke City prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 12:28:40|
Brentford v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|This is it for thr foreseeable, isn't it? |
at 09:13 24 Feb 2019
1. We are rubbish when Cameron doesn't play and at the end of the season we cannot replace him because...
2. The no money situation will come home to roost next season. People are happy that we have significantly reduced the wage bill, but judging by the last set of accounts, we are only about half way there.
3. We have a couple of kids who may come to the fore, but they are all in attacking positions and...
4. Our defence is actually pretty poor without the Cameron protection blanket in front of them .
5. We have tried all the types of manager - passionate clubman, up and coming lower league man, ex-national manager. Maybe an unknown continental man may be worth a go, but surely we have run ont of options.
6. Early season based around a settled team playing in a set way. Unfortunately, that killed the old ones who were holding it all together as they all picked up long term injuries.
7. The big money sales needed to finance and our only way of competing won't materialise now. No more than £6m for Freeman and no more than £4m for Eze. It isn't worth selling at those prices, but we won't have a choice...
Happy Sunday everyone; I thought I'd share the pain...
... Of course, a lucky win on Tuesday and everything will be rosy...
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 23:55:40|
Middlesbrough v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 19:12:31|
Queens Park Rangers v West Bromwich Albion prediction logged
|The surely it can't be a 7-1 double WBA match thread|
at 06:47 19 Feb 2019
Going early. Hopefully none of you going tonight will need to go early...
Too many losses on the trot and too much standing off the oppo in our home games make me think this may be another hard, hard night.
If we carry on the second half v Brum and how we played in the Cup, we have a chance, but if it is a timid start like Brum, Preston or most games at home since Christmas, we will get stuffed.
Luck needs to turn and surely we'll put a winning performance in soon, but I fear not tonight.
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 19:33:12|
Bristol City v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 13:29:40|
Wigan Athletic v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 21:26:30|
Queens Park Rangers v Preston North End prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 13:39:51|
Sheffield United v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Prediction||Prediction Logged by at 23:18:16|
Aston Villa v Queens Park Rangers prediction logged
|Can Manning play on Tuesday... |
at 11:01 30 Dec 2018
... If we choose to recall him? I would have thought we would have heard by now if he was coming back...
at 09:14 30 Dec 2018
Getting silly isn't it?
He wasn't awful at all yesterday; no worse than many of them, but there was a lot more anger towards him than any other player in the Lower Loft.
Why do we turn on the talented?
My Pompey mate with me was amazed at the level of frustration showed by the crowd in light of our league position and the fact that we were not losing. He was right too...
|Forum Votes: ||596|
|Comment Votes: ||4|
|Prediction League: ||39|