Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTD 23:46 - Nov 17 with 4621 viewsEalingHoop81

Redknapp certainly didn't say no!!!
MOTD on 09:41 - Nov 18 with 832 viewskingsburyR

MOTD on 07:10 - Nov 18 by BerkoRanger

It was also interesting when he was giving his views on the previous WBA and Chels game with the throwaway remark "NOT one up front" talking about the Chels tactics of just playing Sturridge.

Please can we have a manager who plays TWO strikers. ! As I said a couple of weeks ago, offer Harry a "keep us up" challenge to the end of the season with a bonus if he is successful - he would also bring Clive Allen and Les Ferdinand (and Joe Jordan) as his coaching team - both Rangers through and through and maybe they could take over when Harry retires.
And Harry wouldn't get anywhere near the finances - Phil Beard would make sure of that.
Lets also not forget that many of our players have a resale value so there could be January strenghthenings with outgoings.

Many of our players have resale value?

We're you there yesterday???????????????

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

MOTD on 09:45 - Nov 18 with 822 viewspaulparker

MOTD on 23:47 - Nov 17 by QPR1882

'Arry u and yr dog fck off

So come on then 1882 what's the solution
or are you still sticking with it's everyones fault bar hughes?
Yesterday was a disgrace !!!
That was up their with the harford & hart days
That pr1ck doesn't give two craps about our club
Him & his Chelsea gk mates are clueless,
We have the chance to get a top 4 manager now
An old school manager who is not afraid to play attacking football
If we are going down let's do it with some fight and with a bloke who knows
What we and our club is all about,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

MOTD on 09:46 - Nov 18 with 818 viewsJamie

MOTD on 07:10 - Nov 18 by BerkoRanger

It was also interesting when he was giving his views on the previous WBA and Chels game with the throwaway remark "NOT one up front" talking about the Chels tactics of just playing Sturridge.

Please can we have a manager who plays TWO strikers. ! As I said a couple of weeks ago, offer Harry a "keep us up" challenge to the end of the season with a bonus if he is successful - he would also bring Clive Allen and Les Ferdinand (and Joe Jordan) as his coaching team - both Rangers through and through and maybe they could take over when Harry retires.
And Harry wouldn't get anywhere near the finances - Phil Beard would make sure of that.
Lets also not forget that many of our players have a resale value so there could be January strenghthenings with outgoings.

Harry doesnt play 2 up front....
MOTD on 09:48 - Nov 18 with 816 viewskropotkin41

ABH

There can't be many of us who would rather stick with this than get someone in who will - relegation or not at the end of the season - restore some pride, play some good football and have a f*cking go!!

If we do go down it'll be a long time before we have a midfield like we've got now who can play like they should be able to play!! Might as well get some value for money before the drop if it comes.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

MOTD on 10:08 - Nov 18 with 791 viewspomanjou

MOTD on 23:52 - Nov 17 by Brightonhoop

Why do people think Redknapp will be any less mercenary about our fine club than Hughes is? And his record isn't that good. I liken wanting Redknapp to wanting syphillus. 5 points adrift I think we're too late.

I dont care if he's mercenary if we stay up! What do you want to do? Stick with Hughes or twist with WHO ??
It may be too late, but Hughes, who has been given more than enough rope by many on this board including myself, has clearly lost it. There is not too many options but Redknapp is probably the best one. So stay in the swamp with Hughes or try and get out of it.
Or who would you choose, Brighton?

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024