Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton.... haha absolute tool! 19:42 - Nov 26 with 1609 viewsLoomesy

Apologies taken from another website not sure of the etiquette but you need to see this!! Clearly thinks he can talk the language
http://www.thefootballramble.com/lat...-steve-mclaren
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Joey Barton.... haha absolute tool! on 19:54 - Nov 26 with 1575 viewsSomersetHoops

Actually I hope Barton never plays for QPR again, but as I spend some time in France and speak a bit of French I understand it is difficult not to assimilate some of the accent without it being intentional. In his case he spends most of his time having any English he hears at his club spoken with a French accent and has to respond in the same way to be understood. His scouse accent would be hard for French people, even those with good English, to understand so I imagine he has had to adapt.

I expect the same thing happened to Steve Mclaren. I presume if Barton is serious about his claimed intelligence and wish to do well in France that we may even hear him conduct an interview in French at some point in the future. I hope he is a success over there, so he never comes back to QPR.

Who's Next?

Joey Barton.... haha absolute tool! on 19:55 - Nov 26 with 1566 viewsLoomesy

Apologies Norf didnt see other post please delete.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024