Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
converting / digitising old QPR videos 23:45 - Nov 26 with 5746 viewsPeterHucker

I've got a load of old QPR videos, season highlights and stuff going back to the late 80s. But I've got no VHS player to play them on.
Is there anyone out there who has the facility to convert these files to digital and burn them on to a DVD for me?
converting / digitising old QPR videos on 13:55 - Aug 13 with 514 views2Thomas2Bowles

converting / digitising old QPR videos on 13:49 - Aug 13 by Rangersw12

I would like some if you don't mind please ( would obviously pay you for it )

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

converting / digitising old QPR videos on 14:24 - Aug 13 with 486 viewsdaveB

converting / digitising old QPR videos on 13:49 - Aug 13 by Rangersw12

I would like some if you don't mind please ( would obviously pay you for it )

yeah sure, I'll have a look tonight and pull up a list of what I've got.
I've been putting a few of them on you tube this summer
Link below
[Post edited 13 Aug 2020 14:26]
converting / digitising old QPR videos on 14:46 - Aug 13 with 459 viewsBathRanger

I got all my VHS tapes converted to DVD a few years ago but have since converted all the DVDs to computer video files (MKV format) in case DVD players become a thing of the past and a lot of new laptops don't have DVD drives any more.

So I've got .mkv files for all season reviews from 1988-89 to 2013-14 (excluding 2012-13), plus a couple of others like 1975-76 season, Match of the Day video, some of the DVD extras, etc. Takes up just under 100Gb and is easy to back up or copy to a USB flash drive
converting / digitising old QPR videos on 17:36 - Aug 13 with 403 viewsdaveB

Much like BathRangers I've got them as digital files but can put them on dvd if needed.
Send us a message if you want any and will sort them out, will just need to cover whatever it costs to buy the dvd's and postage, I'm not looking to make any cash on this

Got all season reviews from 1988/89 upto 2011/12., that Match of the Day vhs they brought out and a few Golden Goal specials

Also got highlights of the following, some are full games
1967 Cup Final, FA Cup Final 1982, 5-5 with Newcastle, 6-0 v Chelsea, Milk Cup Quarter Final and semi Final (both legs), 2-0 v Arsenal in the FA Cup 1990, 3-1 at liverpool 91, 4-1 at United 92.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024