Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. 20:38 - Dec 8 with 6045 viewsAtThePeake

Let's all stop going.

Tangled up in blue.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:04 - Dec 8 with 726 viewsR17ALE

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:56 - Dec 8 by AtThePeake

If that's so, that's an absolute joke.

It's not a joke. It's why we keep seeing posts likening the current set up to the old Hornets regime.

Jobs for the boys from top to bottom imho.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:10 - Dec 8 with 689 views49thseason

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:04 - Dec 8 by R17ALE

It's not a joke. It's why we keep seeing posts likening the current set up to the old Hornets regime.

Jobs for the boys from top to bottom imho.

Razz, Do you know..
How many shares in issue?
How much per share?
Would any existing shareholders sell to the Trust?
How many shareholders required to call an EGM?
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:12 - Dec 8 with 682 viewsDoris

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:10 - Dec 8 by 49thseason

Razz, Do you know..
How many shares in issue?
How much per share?
Would any existing shareholders sell to the Trust?
How many shareholders required to call an EGM?

453357 shares at £2 each
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:13 - Dec 8 with 675 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:59 - Dec 8 by Doris

sorry if my post belittled them ,they know that was never my intention and never would be ,but i think you are right in your last comment.

It didn't pal. I know where you stand and agree with you.

Poll: What is it to be then?

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:16 - Dec 8 with 666 viewsNewMilne

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:51 - Dec 8 by 442Dale

The Trust are also always on the lookout for help/people to join them.

More members, more voice, better chance of the fans views being heard if the Trust members make it clear what they want.

442. From the previous comments it looks like the club wouldn't take any more heed if there were thousands of members. There must be a reason for the 'stand off' by the board towards the ST. Either the board are convinced that they can sort out low attendances themselves without ST assistance (assuming they want to) or there's some sort of personality clash. One is easy to deal with and one is a lost cause
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:21 - Dec 8 with 647 viewsDoris

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:16 - Dec 8 by NewMilne

442. From the previous comments it looks like the club wouldn't take any more heed if there were thousands of members. There must be a reason for the 'stand off' by the board towards the ST. Either the board are convinced that they can sort out low attendances themselves without ST assistance (assuming they want to) or there's some sort of personality clash. One is easy to deal with and one is a lost cause

you seem to be picking this game of cat and mouse up pretty quick ,football politics its a bummer.
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:25 - Dec 8 with 633 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:21 - Dec 8 by Doris

you seem to be picking this game of cat and mouse up pretty quick ,football politics its a bummer.

Only in the town of big Cyril.

Job for the boys.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:30 - Dec 8 with 624 viewsDoris

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:25 - Dec 8 by judd

Only in the town of big Cyril.

Job for the boys.

the spotland clique?
Login to get fewer ads

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:32 - Dec 8 with 615 viewsNewMilne

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:21 - Dec 8 by Doris

Well if its the easy one it is easy. The other one would be far more difficult unless the ST has the means of becoming more aggressive. Non voting shares are basically worthless when it comes to trying to push a decision (sorry. I know that you know).
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:33 - Dec 8 with 611 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:30 - Dec 8 by Doris

the spotland clique?

Heh

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:34 - Dec 8 with 609 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:30 - Dec 8 by Doris

the spotland clique?

what spotland clique? i know there is an amber and black clique what shell not be spoken off

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:37 - Dec 8 with 605 viewsNewMilne

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:34 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

what spotland clique? i know there is an amber and black clique what shell not be spoken off

What??
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:37 - Dec 8 with 605 viewsDoris

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:32 - Dec 8 by NewMilne

Well if its the easy one it is easy. The other one would be far more difficult unless the ST has the means of becoming more aggressive. Non voting shares are basically worthless when it comes to trying to push a decision (sorry. I know that you know).

the crux of the matter ,you know it ,i know it ,the board knows it and as R17 says how big a 2 finger salute can they give us .obviously not big enough for some people.
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:46 - Dec 8 with 588 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:34 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

Come on Tazzbot, you popped in for a while but didn't like it.

We are all tvvats, well except me and Paula, although she's bury and shaves minges for a living.

I'll get her to post some pics of tvvats shorn of their pubes and perhaps you might get a job there sweping up?

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:47 - Dec 8 with 582 viewsShun

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 22:53 - Dec 8 by R17ALE

The Trust offered £40,000 for 2 seats on the board last April. We haven't even been offered a reply. We made our offer on the condition we didn't receive privileges or a vote.

Since then the club have taken on 2 associate directors who have paid fook all and receive privileges.

Just how big can 2 fingers get?

Well that's staggering.
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:51 - Dec 8 with 568 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:46 - Dec 8 by judd

Come on Tazzbot, you popped in for a while but didn't like it.

We are all tvvats, well except me and Paula, although she's bury and shaves minges for a living.

I'll get her to post some pics of tvvats shorn of their pubes and perhaps you might get a job there sweping up?

I don't see eye to eye we them Bucket Fans even tried a Relationship with one but that never worked they despise us like we despise them

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:51 - Dec 8 with 565 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:47 - Dec 8 by Shun

Well that's staggering.

No, it's not. It's the reality. Believe you me, the board will not have fan representation on their board, despite the board being "fans."

Fair enough, as individuals they guarantee the overdraft and other debts, but the Trust has worked itself into a very respectable financial position that appears to have been totally dismissed.

You have to wonder why.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:56 - Dec 8 with 556 viewsTTNYear

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:47 - Dec 8 by Shun

Well that's staggering.

There is some irony that some years ago a current director asked certain individuals to 'stop using the messageboard as their voice' and make a difference through the trust. The same disillusioned trust members are going back to the messageboard because of the inertia that they have seen... To voice their concerns ...

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:56 - Dec 8 with 551 viewschuckleberry

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:51 - Dec 8 by DaleAwaydayBot

I don't see eye to eye we them Bucket Fans even tried a Relationship with one but that never worked they despise us like we despise them

There's not many see eye to eye with you.
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 00:00 - Dec 9 with 540 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:56 - Dec 8 by chuckleberry

There's not many see eye to eye with you.

Perhaps she didn't want your japs.

Just syain'.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 00:00 - Dec 9 with 541 viewsNewMilne

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 23:51 - Dec 8 by judd

No, it's not. It's the reality. Believe you me, the board will not have fan representation on their board, despite the board being "fans."

Fair enough, as individuals they guarantee the overdraft and other debts, but the Trust has worked itself into a very respectable financial position that appears to have been totally dismissed.

You have to wonder why.

Judd. Just out of interest if the trust acquired further shares would they all be non voting?
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 00:01 - Dec 9 with 535 viewsTTNYear

Taz with all due respect.... shut the fook up... It's nowt to do with the Cambridge bourd. Don't hijack a thread that's actually of some use.

Your welcome

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 00:05 - Dec 9 with 518 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 00:00 - Dec 9 by NewMilne

Judd. Just out of interest if the trust acquired further shares would they all be non voting?

If on the same purchase basis as their current holding then why would they not be?

I am not aware of any A and B type shareholding in the football club.

I am not aware of the Articles of Association that might restrict or otherwise any form of block voting or otherwise.

Likewise, I am unaware of shareholder rights with regards the type of Director appointed without shareholder approval.

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 00:45 - Dec 9 with 491 viewsNewMilne

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 00:05 - Dec 9 by judd

If on the same purchase basis as their current holding then why would they not be?

I am not aware of any A and B type shareholding in the football club.

I am not aware of the Articles of Association that might restrict or otherwise any form of block voting or otherwise.

Likewise, I am unaware of shareholder rights with regards the type of Director appointed without shareholder approval.

So no point in the trust acquiring more shares. Only voting share would count in a block proposal me thinks.
I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 00:54 - Dec 9 with 480 viewsjudd

I know the best way to sort out THE ABSOLUTE MESS we find ourselves in. on 00:45 - Dec 9 by NewMilne

So no point in the trust acquiring more shares. Only voting share would count in a block proposal me thinks.

Not necessarily so. I believe that there is only one class of share. I believe that voting rights would therefore be allocated on a shareholding basis. And that any voting on whatever issue at an AGM/EGM would depend on attendance at such a meeting, ie voting on Directors retiring by rotation etc. And that the Trust could court voting by proxy, etc.

It needs further investigation as I am not an expert, but I am intrigued as to how you may think the commendable Trust might make better inroads into a more meaningful ownership of our club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024