Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buckets out again 14:02 - Dec 9 with 4314 viewsColDale

http://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/10097641.Football_League_impose_Bury_transfer_e
Buckets out again on 15:09 - Dec 9 with 1373 viewsSuddenLad

I wouldn't be too sure that this couldn't happen to Dale any time soon. It's OK gloating about the Giggle Laners but we might be subject to the same situation in the not-too-distant future.

We can't expect crowds to plummet in the way that they have without some serious financial consequences. In these austere times, clubs like Dale and the other lot in Heywood will be at serious risk.

Anyone thinking differently is deluding themselves.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Buckets out again on 15:10 - Dec 9 with 1353 viewsPops2

Buckets out again on 15:04 - Dec 9 by judd

I'm sure he'll be at the Etihad.

A transfer embargo (if true) is not admin. It can be for anything such as submitting accounts late to club disputes ie sending injured Cullen back to Hull whilst on a 6 month loan. We probably are in the shit with our gates but the club statement is coming tomorrow morning.
Buckets out again on 15:21 - Dec 9 with 1326 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Buckets out again on 15:09 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Who says it will happen to us are underestimating the club surely there is a plan B in place say things do get even worst at The Fortress
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

There's certainly no Plan B on the pitch,that's for sure.

Plan A is a bit suspect too.
Buckets out again on 15:32 - Dec 9 with 1306 viewsSuddenLad

Buckets out again on 15:10 - Dec 9 by Pops2

A transfer embargo (if true) is not admin. It can be for anything such as submitting accounts late to club disputes ie sending injured Cullen back to Hull whilst on a 6 month loan. We probably are in the shit with our gates but the club statement is coming tomorrow morning.

The embargo will be imposed for a 'breach of transfer rules'. That will be one of many things, but unlikely to be sending an injured player back to his parent club, which is standard practice.

More likely is the failure to pay an agreed fee in order to arrange a loan deal or similar. In nay event, if the coffers are empty they can't pay - simple as that.

Our lack of loan deals (compared to last seasons revolving door) may tell a similar story under the surface.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Buckets out again on 17:53 - Dec 9 with 1212 viewsBFC

Buckets out again on 15:00 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Both sides wished relegation on all last season wake up and smell the coffee Least We Forget

Bad news for you I'm afraid Mr.D.A.Bot, I personally don't know a single Bury fan that wanted 'dale down last season. Even the inevitable gloating afterwards was fairly low key I thought.
The only Bury fans that wanted you down last year were either very silly or very bitter or both. Why would you want an away game six miles away not to happen?
I bet now most Celtic fans have stopped laughing they wish Rangers were in the same division, shirley?
Buckets out again on 18:19 - Dec 9 with 1173 viewsolympicdale

Buckets out again on 14:57 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

There like our 2nd biggest Rivals along side Biffo's and you should see the sort of stuff both sides post about The Dale in general its only karma biting Buckets in the arse with Biffo's to follow

Tazzy just stop talking geez. Who are we to have a pop at anyone, we don't know whats happening behind the scenes, no fan does, so to stand up and laugh when it happens to other teams is just asking for trouble. All clubs at our level are living hand to mouth.

Life is a game of fate.

Buckets out again on 19:11 - Dec 9 with 1119 viewsRalphs12

Buckets out again on 17:53 - Dec 9 by BFC

Bad news for you I'm afraid Mr.D.A.Bot, I personally don't know a single Bury fan that wanted 'dale down last season. Even the inevitable gloating afterwards was fairly low key I thought.
The only Bury fans that wanted you down last year were either very silly or very bitter or both. Why would you want an away game six miles away not to happen?
I bet now most Celtic fans have stopped laughing they wish Rangers were in the same division, shirley?

Exactly, well said. When we went up I would have liked bury to have come up at the same time, all be it through a lower league position than us. I was glad when they were promoted. I hope that we get to play Bury again in League 1 next season.

The more local games the better. We need the moolah.
Buckets out again on 19:39 - Dec 9 with 1088 viewsdalestats

Buckets out again on 18:19 - Dec 9 by olympicdale

Tazzy just stop talking geez. Who are we to have a pop at anyone, we don't know whats happening behind the scenes, no fan does, so to stand up and laugh when it happens to other teams is just asking for trouble. All clubs at our level are living hand to mouth.

Well said

Poll: Remain in the eu

Login to get fewer ads

Buckets out again on 20:09 - Dec 9 with 1060 viewsmacro

All loanees to be sent back in Jan if it isn't sorted. Doesn't sound good
Buckets out again on 20:46 - Dec 9 with 1021 viewsBanned4ever

I want rely on what the times say could be anything and not finical .
they might of got there info of Keith.
And Tazzy Gloat has much has you want Has I keep saying he who laughs last laughs the longest.
Buckets out again on 21:22 - Dec 9 with 979 viewsBarryStrange

Buckets out again on 14:57 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

There like our 2nd biggest Rivals along side Biffo's and you should see the sort of stuff both sides post about The Dale in general its only karma biting Buckets in the arse with Biffo's to follow

Karma for what Tazzy? Being better than you over 46 games last season? Blimey I can't imagine anyone worked harder than us on the pitch to keep you in League One.

Fact is most of us gloated a fraction over you lot going down than you did over, say, us getting kicked out of the FA Cup. I certainly remember posting on here messages of support for you lot and still feel awful for you seeing what Hill created taken apart so quickly.

Furthermore, for simple economic reasons I am aware how much we needed you to stay up because there's only Oldham left who will bring any to Gigg.

However, revel in our problems if you must but you are stupid if you think you're not half a pace behind. Our gates have fallen off a cliff this season - so have yours. Between us we aren't getting what you need to sustain a L1 club. We have to sell anything of any quality - so do you. And unless by some miracle we make it past Southend and Brentford and you make it into the play offs despite losing every home game you seem to play neither of us are getting a TV cash injection either.

18 months ago the future looked bright and exciting, now it's anything but.
Buckets out again on 21:25 - Dec 9 with 974 viewsSalwaDale

Buckets out again on 21:22 - Dec 9 by BarryStrange

Karma for what Tazzy? Being better than you over 46 games last season? Blimey I can't imagine anyone worked harder than us on the pitch to keep you in League One.

Fact is most of us gloated a fraction over you lot going down than you did over, say, us getting kicked out of the FA Cup. I certainly remember posting on here messages of support for you lot and still feel awful for you seeing what Hill created taken apart so quickly.

Furthermore, for simple economic reasons I am aware how much we needed you to stay up because there's only Oldham left who will bring any to Gigg.

However, revel in our problems if you must but you are stupid if you think you're not half a pace behind. Our gates have fallen off a cliff this season - so have yours. Between us we aren't getting what you need to sustain a L1 club. We have to sell anything of any quality - so do you. And unless by some miracle we make it past Southend and Brentford and you make it into the play offs despite losing every home game you seem to play neither of us are getting a TV cash injection either.

18 months ago the future looked bright and exciting, now it's anything but.

Very true but I don't think Tazzy tends to think along those lines.

TBBT

Buckets out again on 21:37 - Dec 9 with 953 viewsdalestats

Buckets out again on 21:25 - Dec 9 by SalwaDale

Very true but I don't think Tazzy tends to think along those lines.

Tab and think in the same sentence

Poll: Remain in the eu

Buckets out again on 21:44 - Dec 9 with 938 viewsPDIDDY

Scruffy little cu nt, stinks like sh it, get a job taz .... Or a life. BFC on its arse maybe the first of many?..

Gissa job

Buckets out again on 21:48 - Dec 9 with 922 viewsNewMilne

Perhaps Tazzy would like to help the club out by going across and borrowing the buckets when they have finished with them.
Buckets out again on 21:52 - Dec 9 with 904 viewsrafc1984

Buckets out again on 21:44 - Dec 9 by PDIDDY

Scruffy little cu nt, stinks like sh it, get a job taz .... Or a life. BFC on its arse maybe the first of many?..

Agree. But your not the first, and certainly wont be the last.

Manchester North End anyone?
Buckets out again on 21:54 - Dec 9 with 891 viewsPDIDDY

Buckets out again on 21:48 - Dec 9 by NewMilne

Perhaps Tazzy would like to help the club out by going across and borrowing the buckets when they have finished with them.

Doubt it, he'd have to get off his skinny little arse

Gissa job

Buckets out again on 22:08 - Dec 9 with 870 viewsPops2

Buckets out again on 21:52 - Dec 9 by rafc1984

Agree. But your not the first, and certainly wont be the last.

Manchester North End anyone?

Manchester North End would still get crap gates.
Buckets out again on 22:17 - Dec 9 with 856 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Buckets out again on 22:08 - Dec 9 by Pops2

Merging clubs doesn't always solves problems laying on the surface look at the likes of Hayes & Yeading and Dagenham & Redbridge as we all well know Redbridge reformed so many years later same with Hayes

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Buckets out again on 22:43 - Dec 9 with 824 viewsShun

Buckets out again on 22:17 - Dec 9 by DaleAwaydayBot

Merging clubs doesn't always solves problems laying on the surface look at the likes of Hayes & Yeading and Dagenham & Redbridge as we all well know Redbridge reformed so many years later same with Hayes

The difference being that those clubs were already non-league, not 2 (or 3) well-established league clubs.
Buckets out again on 00:09 - Dec 10 with 802 viewsrafc1984

Buckets out again on 22:08 - Dec 9 by Pops2

It was tongue in cheek. MNE over my dead body...
Buckets out again on 18:30 - Dec 10 with 703 viewsPops2

Buckets out again on 00:09 - Dec 10 by rafc1984

It was tongue in cheek. MNE over my dead body...

Sounds like an idea, shut down dale sell off what you have got (not sure if you own the ground) sell off Gigg and move to a new ground and call the club "Bury with a hint of Dale". You would then become a famous old club as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024