Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We don't need a new manager or chairman 12:17 - Dec 12 with 2688 viewsBazzanne

what we need is a new forum where fans post about football not make silly jokes between each other. It may seem funny to the ones concerned but it really is a load of bollox. Stop listening to stupid rumours and get back to supporting the Dale. Stop the moaning and groaning every day. God you sound like a mob of whinging bastards sometimes.
We don't need a new manager or chairman on 12:20 - Dec 12 with 2670 viewssweetcorn

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 12:20 - Dec 12 with 2665 viewsThacks_Rabbits

"God you sound like a mob of whinging bastards sometimes."

Only sometimes?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 13:34 - Dec 12 with 2560 viewsAtThePeake

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 12:20 - Dec 12 by Thacks_Rabbits

"God you sound like a mob of whinging bastards sometimes."

Only sometimes?

Tangled up in blue.

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 13:54 - Dec 12 with 2540 viewsKenBoon

Dale fans have been moaning and groaning forever now. Some have differing opinions. Other's will take stories without evidence or a name associated with the accusations as fact. It's the way of the world. Any sane person can sort the well researched or soundly based opinions/news with the fantasy crap. You don't need to be everyone elses brain.

...do agree with you on the word association stuff though. It's like the olden day equivalent of threads going on a tazbot route (awaits witty bants associating this comment with a popular hit record of the past).
We don't need a new manager or chairman on 14:23 - Dec 12 with 2505 viewsjudd

Any volunteers to start a new message board?

Poll: What is it to be then?

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 14:24 - Dec 12 with 2500 viewsRalphs12

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 14:23 - Dec 12 by judd

Any volunteers to start a new message board?

Maybe this is tazzys new year unveil....
We don't need a new manager or chairman on 14:26 - Dec 12 with 2492 viewsjudd

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 14:24 - Dec 12 by Ralphs12

Another masterpiece, no doubt.

#notcoded,honest

Poll: What is it to be then?

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 14:26 - Dec 12 with 2492 viewsThacks_Rabbits

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 14:24 - Dec 12 by Ralphs12

Tazbots Massage Bored?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 22:38 - Dec 12 with 2350 viewsNewMilne

Can you post a link to it when you have it up and running. Ta
We don't need a new manager or chairman on 23:37 - Dec 12 with 2316 viewsBobbyjoe

Do you hear that, you naughty boys and girls, only football from now on, and no more criticism of that nice Mr Coleman. In fact I'm going to put myself on "ignore"!
We don't need a new manager or chairman on 10:33 - Dec 13 with 2242 viewsBazzanne

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 23:37 - Dec 12 by Bobbyjoe

Do you hear that, you naughty boys and girls, only football from now on, and no more criticism of that nice Mr Coleman. In fact I'm going to put myself on "ignore"!

See what mean about stupid? I never said criticism was bad I said silly funnies just like yours are not needed on a football forum! FFS
We don't need a new manager or chairman on 10:40 - Dec 13 with 2232 viewsMAlert

I think a light hearted approach is good. Always laugh in the face of adversity.
As for this club its going to Hell in a handcart led by a useless manager, assistant manager and a ridiculous fool of a chairman who has not made a good decision in his chairmanship. Dont quote our league position we all know that is false and papering over the very obvious cracks. He fell luckily on Hill/flitcroft.
Sick of hearing about him being a Dale fan...what codswallop. If he was he wouldnt have appointed Eyre or waited so long to sack the hopeless Parkin.
He has a hell of a lot to answer for including the commercial aspect of this club and its distinct disregard for its fans.
As for the humour keep it up boys I have read many a fine quip on here from some very witty people.
We certainly need to laugh at the moment
We don't need a new manager or chairman on 11:46 - Dec 13 with 2199 viewswimborne_dale

Yes Sir, Of course sir. I promise to stick strictly to footballl matters and know my place from now on. I will no longer indulge in frivolity and will march in lock step with your good self and of course the highly esteemed Mr Coleman (and his assistant, wotsisname).

Your with humble penitance,
WimborneDale

Edgar Allan's Crow

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 13:29 - Dec 13 with 2122 viewsdeezel

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 10:33 - Dec 13 by Bazzanne

See what mean about stupid? I never said criticism was bad I said silly funnies just like yours are not needed on a football forum! FFS

Bazzanne...you appear to be very intolerant

If fans of east lancashire based lower league outfits just posted serious football related stuff it would...

i) quickly get very boring

ii) become the domain of a handful of posters (refer to the charlton fc footymad bourd amongst many others)

there's nowt wrong with occassional irreverence and outright bollox on message boards

if there is an alternative rOchdale message bourd post on that

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 15:07 - Dec 13 with 2062 viewsBeefCurtain

We don't need a new manager or chairman on 10:33 - Dec 13 by Bazzanne

Everyone's had beef with beef curtain.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024