Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Away clubs who take up their full allocation at Loftus Road 19:37 - Dec 17 with 1675 viewsFFC1

This would be my guess: Norwich, Chelsea, Tottenham, Man U, Arsenal, Fulham, Southampton, Liverpool

West Ham and Man City should, but probably don't. Also wasn't sure about Liverpool, might depend on when the game is on.
Away clubs who take up their full allocation at Loftus Road on 19:41 - Dec 17 with 1662 viewsWatford_Ranger

And?
Away clubs who take up their full allocation at Loftus Road on 19:42 - Dec 17 with 1657 viewsPacal_Votan

I'm waiting for a cut and paste to really liven things up.

"Try the whine!!!"

Away clubs who take up their full allocation at Loftus Road on 19:43 - Dec 17 with 1655 viewsTGRRRSSS

Newcastle???

Not really sure the point the OP is making, you can only sell out your ground whoever you are if both away and home tickets are sold out.

Away clubs who take up their full allocation at Loftus Road on 19:45 - Dec 17 with 1645 viewsFFC1

Away clubs who take up their full allocation at Loftus Road on 19:41 - Dec 17 by Watford_Ranger

And?

Purely out of interest- sparked I think by watching you against West Ham on a Monday night and being pretty shocked they hadn't taken their tickets. Also when we played at L.R. I remember Newcastle selling out upper and lower but not sure they did last season?
Away clubs who take up their full allocation at Loftus Road on 19:46 - Dec 17 with 1634 viewsFFC1

Away clubs who take up their full allocation at Loftus Road on 19:43 - Dec 17 by TGRRRSSS

Newcastle???

Not really sure the point the OP is making, you can only sell out your ground whoever you are if both away and home tickets are sold out.

You played Newcastle on a Monday night last year- a draw and they only had the top tier I seem to remember
Away clubs who take up their full allocation at Loftus Road on 19:47 - Dec 17 with 1630 viewsNoDiddley

And again?
Away clubs who take up their full allocation at Loftus Road on 19:52 - Dec 17 with 1606 viewsFFC1

Away clubs who take up their full allocation at Loftus Road on 19:47 - Dec 17 by NoDiddley

And again?

It's not to start an argument, I'm just surprised how good (and conversely how relatively poor) some clubs' support is- e.g. Norwich seem to take whatever they can (5500 to Fulham one season albeit last game), whereas Man City took about 800 to Chelsea last season when you'd think they'd sell out everywhere
Away clubs who take up their full allocation at Loftus Road on 20:20 - Dec 17 with 1569 viewsGloucs_R

Over the past year, from what I can remember the following have sold out

Man Utd
Man City
Chelsea
Spurs
Everton
Arsenal
Norwich
West Ham - top tier?
Liverpool
Fulham
Soton - top tier?